Chapter 74

EN MTLNovel

Home » In which the System Torments the Protagonists: My Wife is My Life! » Chapter 74:

In which the System Torments the Protagonists: My Wife is My Life! Chapter 74:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Chapter Seventy-four

Shen Weiwei was taken away by Gu Shaoyu, and the whole person looked stunned. Gu Shaoyu even said several words on her side, which failed to attract Shen Weiwei's attention.

"Vivi."

Shen Weiwei looked back, looking at Gu Guyu who looked at her for a moment, and barely squeezed a smile, "What's wrong?"

Gu Shaoyu looked at her deeply, "I told you just now, didn't you hear?"

"Sorry, I just ... lost my mind."

Gu Shaoyu sighed, "Is it because of Lu Liting?"

Shen Weiwei was silent.

"I know that you have been with him for many years, and I also know how you feel about him, Vivi ... I know I am mean to do this, but can you give me a chance to pursue you? Do you believe me I will be nice to you, better than ... than Lu Liting is to you, I swear! "

Gu Shaoyu raised his right hand to swear, but was stopped by Shen Weiwei, "Don't say it."

Gu Shaoyu was anxious, "Wei Wei, don't look at me before always going in and out of the night club, but I changed from the moment I saw you! And recently I have started to work at the company, and grandpas praise me for growing up You believe me, I will give you a good life, give you everything you want, and will not let you suffer, suffer and be aggrieved, I will work hard for this! "

Shen Weiwei looked at him with a smile, but hesitated, "But ... No, this is absolutely not possible! I just broke up with Li Ting, how can I ... Shao Yu, thank you for loving me, but I'm sorry, I really Can't do this. "

"You said it yourself. You and Lu Liting have broken up. You are free. You can choose your boyfriend freely. Why can't you be with me? Or do you think that I have never learned anything and can't compare to Lu Liting. Hit you? "

Shen Weiwei frowned, "Don't think wildly, I don't think so!"

"Since you don't think so, can you give me a chance to take care of you, I really don't want to see you being bullied again. Since the entertainment industry is your goal, you also know that it is not easy to mix. Shanglu Lixing is so powerful and can have unlimited resources to hold it lightly, but I will use all my resources to help you gain a foothold in the entertainment industry and not be bullied. "

Shen Weiwei was embarrassed, as if she was forced into desperation but had no choice but to face it, and now she only asked for a respite, "You give me time and let me think about it?"

Gu Shaoyu showed a happy face, he knew that Wei Wei had already tempted.

He took the initiative to hold Shen Weiwei's hand, but this time Shen Weiwei did not refuse.

Gu Shaoyu smiled. He has this confidence and patience, and one day Weiwei will surely accept himself!

The photographer and the crew of the show came up, and Gu Shaoyu laughed, "I'm waiting for you."

The show continued, and the live broadcast was forced to be interrupted for almost half an hour. Before the live broadcast was cut off, the audience clearly saw Lu Liting's face, and then the live broadcast was cut off. The program group did not give a clear explanation. Many viewers still speculated. Reasons for the cut-off of the live broadcast.