Chapter 40

EN MTLNovel

Home » In which the System Torments the Protagonists: My Wife is My Life! » Chapter 40:

In which the System Torments the Protagonists: My Wife is My Life! Chapter 40:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Chapter forty

Gentle waited outside the room 2507, the door opened, and saw Ji Qingluan having abnormal flushing on his face, mentally stunned, unable to lift, even standing still.

"Sister gently, what's the matter?" She stepped forward to help others, and when she touched Ji Qing's hand, she felt abnormal temperature, and said, "Sister gently, you have a fever?"

Ji Qing was weak and weak, leaning lazily on her and heading towards the elevator, feeling that the breath he exhaled was hot.

"A bit."

"Sister gently, let's go to the hospital to see, you look ..."

Ji gently waved his hand. "It's okay. I used to take two pills to sleep just a few times when I had a cold and fever. Is the room open?"

Gently gave her the house card, still uneasy, "Do you always know?"

"Well, I said," Ji yawned lightly, he was very sleepy after taking the medicine, and he didn't have the energy to talk. "Before the cold is good, I can't share a room with him, what to do if it is transmitted to him. OK Rest assured, it's just a little cold and fever, I have a sense. "

The elevator door opened, and the two walked into the elevator. Ji gently saw his red face in the mirror of the elevator and lamented that the body was too weak.

"By the way, I didn't shoot the task tomorrow morning. So, when you go to me tomorrow morning, if you find that my condition is still not good, you can help me take a leave for Zhou Dao and explain why."

"it is good."

Gently and carefully helped her to go to the newly opened room. Ji gently fell asleep as soon as she saw the bed immediately lie down and wrapped the quilt. Gently gave her some cold medicine and hot water, and whispered to her by the bed.

Ji was dizzy and dizzy. He couldn't lift his eyelids. He couldn't hear what Gentle said specifically. When she chattered, she only felt the pain of her brain exploding. She just hummed two times to indicate that she heard it and turned it over. Body, wrapped himself tightly with a quilt.

The world is quiet.

Gentle and helpless, leave the room lightly.

At this time in room 2507, Lu Lixing was finishing the call.

It was Chen Shu who also called and reported that when Lu Lixing first came to the film and television city that day, he discovered that Deputy Director Lin had traded with Meng Xun.

The company's internal investigation has made it clear that Meng Xun herself acknowledged that this was her own initiative.

Through Meng Xun, there were also some dirty dirt inside Tianyu Entertainment, which went up and down. From Meng Xun to Deputy Director Li, there were dozens of people involved.

In fact, the entertainment industry is not a bad stubble. A few of them hold important positions in Tianyu Entertainment, and they play well in deceiving.

Lu Lixing asked Chen Shu to rectify the company, and then hung up the phone.

As soon as the phone hangs up, Mr. Lu Lao's phone call comes in. There is no major matter, just to care about him. Lu Lixing told Mr. Lu Lao about these two days. He just wanted to let Ji Qingluo talk with Lu The old gentleman said a few words, but after searching the whole room, he didn't find anyone with Ji Qingwen.