Chapter 12

EN MTLNovel

Home » In which the System Torments the Protagonists: My Wife is My Life! » Chapter 12:

In which the System Torments the Protagonists: My Wife is My Life! Chapter 12:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Chapter Twelve

Ji Qing mercilessly shut Lu Lixing out of the door.

Sleep all night?

What are you doing!

The lonely man and the widow, want to go to bed together within two days of marriage, don't they have to go to bed in the future?

Ji was too angry.

But after walking around the room, Ji gently calmed down.

The reflection arc of Lu Lixing's returning light in the past two days was too long, so that she repeatedly forgotten that Lu Lixing was a very sick person.

She pulled the door open a gap, and looked at Lu Lixing, who was wearing a loose home clothes, hovering outside the door.

The sight of the corridor was very dark. Only a small orange lamp in front of her door hit Lu Lixing's shoulder from the ceiling.

She couldn't see Lu Lixing's expression under the faint light, she could only see the bottomless darkness he was leaning against, alone.

She opened the door, and the bright light in the room gushed out instantly, dissipating the endless darkness behind Lu Lixing.

"What did you say?"

"We slept all night."

Ji gently asked, "How do you sleep?"

"You sleep on the left, I sleep on the right."

Ji blinked softly, "Just sleep?"

Lu Lixing asked, "What do you want to happen besides sleeping?"

"..." You listen, you listen, angry!

"I accidentally made the bed wet when I drank water. It's too late and I don't want to bother Aunt Pei. If you feel inconvenient ..."

Ji gently opened the door. "Come in."

Can't she really let a patient go to the study or sofa?

Ji Qingqing lived in a guest room with a toilet specially cleaned up by Aunt Pei. There is a transparent floor-to-ceiling window facing east. The room has a large wardrobe and a makeup table. Although it is not comparable to Lu Lixing's master bedroom, it is also very comfortable.

The Lu family hasn't stayed in a woman for a long time. Ji Qing's room is different from their man's room. The biggest difference is that Ji Qing's quilt is fragrant.

Not the smell of expensive perfume, but a special, feminine fragrance.

The aroma spread directly to every corner of the room.

From the moment he stepped into Ji's room, Lu Lixing smelled it.

Ji Qing wears a pink silk sling inside and a silk coat to the thighs outside. This pajamas is very thin and close to the touch. It feels similar to direct contact with the body. Sharing a bed with others now ...

This pajamas can't be worn anymore.

After thinking about it, Ji gently went to the bathroom and changed to a conservative long-sleeved cotton pajamas. When she came out, she saw Lu Lixing standing beside the bed, and thoughtfully looked at the bed.