Chapter 82

EN MTLNovel

Home » In which the System Torments the Protagonists: My Wife is My Life! » Chapter 82:

In which the System Torments the Protagonists: My Wife is My Life! Chapter 82:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Chapter Eighty-two

In the ward, Lin Min laughed and took out a script from his bag and handed it to Ji Qing.

Ji Qing took it blankly, opened the title page, and casually glanced at the brief introduction, which is an urban love drama.

"Sister Lin, this is ..."

Lin Ying wore a sapphire diamond ring that Chen Shu also gave her on her phalanx, and she rubbed her fingers unconsciously. "It is an urban love drama, two female protagonists. The director asked me before, and I introduced him to you. You can go back and see the script. If you are interested in this script, I will take you to audition again. "

Lin Yan has been dying for many years, now he wants to come back?

As if seeing Ji Qing's doubts, Lin Yan then laughed: "I want to share the books for him. He gave me everything. I can't continue to do nothing at home. I'm still young and I can't work."

Ji nodded slightly, glanced down at the script, his eyes focused on the boot time written on the script, July.

"July?"

"I know your wedding is in July, but you don't need to worry about it. The director said that if the contract is successfully signed, your drama can be adjusted without delaying your marriage."

Ji thought for a moment, and slowly closed the cover. "Sister Lin, thank you for your kindness. I will go back and take a closer look at the script, and I will contact you if appropriate."

"Okay, take a closer look."

After that, the ward door was pushed open.

Lu Lixing walked in expressionlessly, his back was painless, his legs were not soft, his head was not dizzy, and he walked steadily.

Followed by the complacent Chen Shuyi.

"I can't cure any illness!"

Ji Qingwen :?

***

The lighted bar has always been the busiest place in the city at night.

The smell of cigarettes, alcohol, and perfume is as if several low-quality inferior wines are mixed together to form a rotten taste.

Lu Liting sat alone in the card seat in the corner, and refused several times the men and women who came up to chat with each other. On the wide table in front of him, there were four or five empty wine bottles, and there was a bottle of whiskey empty.

He is not a person who is good at buying drunken food.

The barman brought four men from the door to the side and sat beside Lu Liting's deck. Lu Liting gave a glance. Even if the lights were dim, he could still see the arrogance and arrogance of these people.

Noisy.

Lu Liting glanced at the time. It was too early. When he was about to leave, he heard the conversation between them and sat down deeply.

"I said Yu Yang, I haven't seen you out recently. Why did you go?"

Sitting in the middle of the deck, Yu Yang was held by the other three, and laughed very shortly. "What else can you do? Being stuck in the company by the old man is boring."