Chapter 14

EN MTLNovel

Home » In which the System Torments the Protagonists: My Wife is My Life! » Chapter 14:

In which the System Torments the Protagonists: My Wife is My Life! Chapter 14:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Chapter Fourteen

On the way back, Ji Qingwei's brain was still blank.

Although he has some doubts about Lu Lixing's physical condition, it is just just suspicion. Under the conditions of modern medicine, Ji Qingwei does not think that the largest hospital in Haibin City will make such a big oolong, let alone Lu Lixing is in She died long ago in the novel.

Then why did Lu Lixing not die?

Is it true that Lu Lixing recovered because of his own joy?

Ji gently erased this idea from his own mind, and Chongxi's statement had no scientific basis and was not credible.

"What are you thinking?"

There was a sound of coldness.

Ji gently returned to his heart and looked at Lu Lixing, who asked with a gaze on one side, and Mr. Lu Lao's gaze looked up.

"It's nothing, it just feels strange. Mr. Lu can recover so fast. Is the hospital misdiagnosed?"

The critically ill patient was discharged from the hospital for three days. During the three days without any medical treatment, his condition gradually improved and reached the point of recovery.

This spread, such a medical history will certainly shock the entire medical community.

"Misdiagnosis? How? You still think I'm dying? Haven't you said that you want me to be fine? You said, I am young and promising, I will definitely live a hundred years, and if I can, I will give half of your life Isn't this what you said? "

"No, no, no, I don't mean that. I certainly hope you get better. I mean, when you were discharged three days ago, the hospital was misdiagnosed."

"It's not strange, and it's not misdiagnosed," Mr. Lu laughed. "Gently, you have the spirit."

Ji smiled lightly, knowing that what Lu Lao said was the spirit she rushed to, and also, since such incredible things cannot be explained by science, they can only use unknown metaphysics as a reason.

However, since Lu Lixing does not need to die now, she will no longer have to stay alive.

Lu Liting also cannot inherit the Lu family. Shen Weiwei, who is not backed by Lu Liting, is hardly in the entertainment industry. He doesn't have to think about saving money and running away from the male and female masters.

This is really ... great!

Although she and Lu Lixing have no feelings, it doesn't matter. She will not be as stupid as Ji Qing in the novel. She should pursue money when it is time to pursue love and dream about love when it is time to pursue money. Lu Lixing is rich, especially rich People who do n’t love him love his money. If Lu Lixing does n’t want to give her money, she can earn it by herself in the entertainment industry. She is better than Ji in the novel and will definitely make money. !!

Thinking for a while, Ji Qing could not help laughing out loud.

Without the threat of the male and female masters, Ji Qing could almost see his future bright.

Mr. Lu Lao smiled at Ji gently, his eyes more loving, Lu Lixing glanced at her slightly, then looked out the window.

Soon, the Lu family arrived.