Chapter 92

EN MTLNovel

Home » In which the System Torments the Protagonists: My Wife is My Life! » Chapter 92:

In which the System Torments the Protagonists: My Wife is My Life! Chapter 92:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Chapter 92

Ji upstairs gently talked with Ren Ren about the script, so he didn't delay his audition and got up to leave.

Director Ren and Lin Yi sent her out, smiling and shaking hands with Ji gently in front of the actors waiting for the audition, saying goodbye, "I will contact you again when the machine is turned on, Miss Ji, happy cooperation."

"Happy cooperation."

Ji Qingqing was refreshed, ignoring a group of curious eyes, and slowly descended by elevator.

I wanted to tell Lu Lixing the good news. I took out my mobile phone and found that there was no signal in the elevator. When I reached the parking lot on the first floor below, Lu Lixing called.

"Hey, husband, I have good news for you."

Lu Lixing laughed over there: "What good news."

"I won the first female director of this play!" She squinted and smiled. "But I won it myself!"

"so smart?"

"of course!"

Lu Lixing could imagine Ji gently smiling, "I'll pick you up."

"No! I have all seen Lao Chen's car!" Ji gently glanced at the familiar license plate in front, slowing down, "I can go home in half an hour, what are you doing now?"

Lu Lixing looked at the crowded road in front of him, but reluctantly laughed. "Perform the task."

"What task?" Ji raised his eyebrows and tentatively said, "Are you surprised?"

"You'll know at night."

Ji gently poked, "Well, then I'll go home now and see my husband later."

"see you later."

The two hung up the phone at the same time, and Ji stepped lightly towards the car. He saw the figure of Chen in the driver's seat through the window of the back seat, and pulled the car door with a smile.

But the second she pulled the door of her car, her smile was frozen on her face.

Sitting in the back seat was a man in a black hat, holding a short knife in his hand, and looked at her poorly.

Ji turned subconsciously and ran, but the man held his wrist, pulled into the car, and closed the door.

It was only then that the old Chen in the driver's seat leaned back in the back seat and passed out.

Ji gently looked at the fierce man and tried his best to adjust his mentality, "What are you ... what do you want to do?"

The man looked at her with a somber face and said, "What do I want to do? What is it you want to do! Why do you fight Wei Wei three times and twice? You already have a good husband, why do you want to grab Wei Wei Do you know how hard Wei Wei has come this way! "

The man was excited as he was talking, and the short knife on his hand kept shaking on Ji Qing's face.

Ji gently leaned back and leaned on the door of the car, trying to stabilize the man, "You say grab the show? Oh, I remember, you say this, you can rest assured, Wei Wei's acting skills are so good, for sure You will come across a more suitable script. "