Chapter 105 - Fan Wei San Shen Weiwei

Snapped--

Meng Xun threw a pile of documents at Shen Weiwei's table, her forehead was all sweaty, and her meticulous hair was slightly messy.

"Wei Wei, what the **** is going on? Did you ask Gu Shaoyu what I asked you to do before? What did he say? Why did the good resources that had been promised are not counted now?" Meng Xun pointed to the pile The document, "Look, these are all the endorsements and films that are returned," Speaking of this, Meng Xun whispered: "When I came to talk about the contract, I laughed like my grandson, and now I am high Ang, you do n’t even answer a phone call! You have three months of empty window time, and no other resources will let our studio play with you! ”

Shen Weiwei flipped through the stack of documents, these days, the folds of her brows have never stretched.

What Meng Xun said was true. There was no resource in the empty window period for three months. Some time ago, Ji Qing married and was on the hot search. Much more, but over time, the heat has diminished, and her situation has become more difficult. Without resources to follow up, she will soon find no one in the entertainment industry.

What does it matter as long as it can be red?

"I see, I'll ask again."

"Wei Wei, I recently heard some rumors saying that Gu's is very dangerous now and there is a crisis of bankruptcy. Our studio is funded by Gu's. If Gu's bankruptcy, our studio will be destroyed once. Gu Shaoyu has not That ability has turned the tide, and I hope you can think more about it and think clearly. "

Shen Weiwei took a deep breath and looked up and laughed: "Relax, I know what to do."

She called Gu Shaoyu and rang for a long time. Just when Shen Weiwei thought Gu Shaoyu would not answer, the phone was answered.

"Hey, Vivi, what are you calling?"

"It's okay, I just ask if you have time tonight to eat together."

Gu Shaoyu sighed, and Bass regretted, "Sorry, I've been too busy during this time, I haven't had time to accompany you, okay, two days, I'll be with you when I have time."

Shen Weiwei thoughtfully said: "It's okay, you can do your own work, wait until you're done."

"Okay, then I'll hang up."

Shen Weiwei smiled and hung up.

However, the moment the phone hung up, the smile fell sharply, and his eyebrows were mixed with an uneasy depression.

"How to say?" Meng Xun urged on one side.

"He said he was busy lately and didn't have time to meet."

"Wei Wei, you have to find a way out in advance. If you still want to hang around in the entertainment industry, we can't bind life and death with Gu's!" Meng Xun analyzed her pros and cons. The strength is not as good as before. Our studio is a brand new and never settled business under the Gu's umbrella. Do you think those people of Gu's will still let our studio exist? Avoid larger expenditures to save power And investment mistakes, this is what Gu Shi will do after this storm! "

"Wei Wei, you think clearly, Gu Shaoyu is not worth the rest of your life!"

Shen Weiwei looked tangled, looked at the documents in front of her, and remained silent for a long time.

It is undeniable that Gu Shaoyu loved her. Even she believed that Gu Shaoyu loved her more than Lu Liting. As Lu Liting said, Gu Shaoyu would treasure her forever.

If she is willing to get through with Gu Shaoyu.

But what about that?

Without Gu Shi, Gu Shaoyu is nothing. One master will not spend anything. He will spend a lot of time and energy to support her. Why will she support her?