Chapter 67

EN MTLNovel

Home » In which the System Torments the Protagonists: My Wife is My Life! » Chapter 67:

In which the System Torments the Protagonists: My Wife is My Life! Chapter 67:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Chapter 67

"Now?" Chen Shu Yishun landed his gaze and looked at the camera that he had turned off.

He was actually puzzled by what Lu Lixing had done in the past two months.

What kind of person is Lu Lixing?

Emotionally restrained and unresponsive. When studying abroad, he was a monk with a sense of indifference. In his eyes, women are not as attractive as the exam questions on the book.

If it wasn't for his clear statement that he was not only interested in women, but also in men, Chen Shu would have worried that he would be taken seriously by him.

But until now, Chen Shu still ca n’t believe that Lu Lixing and Ji Qingwei have been together for less than two months, and they have reached the point where they can talk about marriage and marriage. A man who never understands what romance is, and a man who doesn't understand the style, even reveals his relationship with Ji Qing on the show.

It is not that Chen Shu also feels that it is not possible to announce the relationship on the show. It is only two months that it has been too hasty to decide a partner for a lifetime.

Compared to Lu Lixing's cautious approach to work, Chen Shu also believes that he is dealing with his emotions and the future with a lot of impulses.

He converged with a smile, and Shen said, "Do you really want it?"

Lu Lixing avoided answering, got up, opened the camera, and informed Chen Shuyi of his answer with action.

The closed live broadcast room opened again, and the number of fans online skyrocketed.

Then Lu Lixing returned to the sofa, played with his mobile phone, smiled, and made a phone call to Mr. Lu Lao.

The phone rang a few times and was quickly answered.

"Grandpa, it's me, Li Xing."

Mr. Lu Lao is always strong and strong, his voice is bright, "Excuse me, what is it?"

Lu Lixing said in a deep voice: "It's not a big deal, I just want to ask you how you are in these two days."

"I'm fine."

"Where's Aunt Pei?"

"Aunt Pei is fine too."

Chen Shu also asked Lu Lixing to take the phone, and Lu Lixing pressed the speakerphone.

"Hello old man, this is Chen Shuyi."

"Books," Mr. Lu smiled, "You haven't seen my old man for a long time. Why? Work is so busy?"

"It's my fault. In two days, I'll take you home to visit you."

Fu chatted for another few words. After a moment of silence, Lu Lixing said, "Grandpa, I want to ask you something."

"what's up?"

Lu Lixing asked without hesitation, "About my wedding day."

Just after Lu Lixing said this, the barrage in the live room exploded directly.

[Marriage? ? ? ? ? ? 】

[Marriage? ? ? ? No ... Did I hear it wrong? Did you hear that, sister? President Lu just asked about the wedding date? Did I want that wedding date? 】