Chapter 55

EN MTLNovel

Home » In which the System Torments the Protagonists: My Wife is My Life! » Chapter 55:

In which the System Torments the Protagonists: My Wife is My Life! Chapter 55:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Chapter 55

After returning to Lu's house, Lu Lixing told what happened to Mr. Lu Lao today.

The old gentleman has been here, and everyone has seen and dealt with. He did not say much about Lu Lixing's approach, but only said, "You are all about to get married and work. It's also time to let it go. After so many years of busy work, take this opportunity to give yourself a good vacation. "

As Mr. Lu Lao said, Lu Lixing has been busy for so many years, but his work is almost integrated into his life, and suddenly he is idle, and he doesn't know what to do.

After dinner, Ji gently received a call from Qin Yue.

Qin Yue on the phone hesitated, "That's the case. Didn't I tell you about two entertainment programs before? After discussion, the team thinks that it is more appropriate for you to take risks and challenge shows. You have already contacted the TV production team, but today The show director called me and said that the guests for this show had already been determined. "

I heard that Ji Qing didn't feel much. In the entertainment industry, it's very common to grab a show or grab a chance. It's not a sure thing, nor can it be yours.

"But the romance shows I mentioned with you before ..."

After waiting for Qin Yue to finish speaking, Ji gently interrupted him, "I don't think it's appropriate at the moment for love programs."

Qin Yue doesn't know why Ji Qingwei failed to get on the show. If he had other choices, he wouldn't risk Lu Lixing's head to break the ground.

"Listen to me first. I recently watched the invitation to the show. Now the policy is stricter, there are not many entertainment shows, and the challenge shows have been robbed by others. We have this show on hand. I know your concerns. But now you also know your situation. If we can grasp this show well, maybe we can wash it up and turn it around completely. After the show is broadcast, it will be your TV show, and the discussion is hot. Great opportunity! "

Even if Qin Yue speaks a flower, the benefits are said to be heavenly, and Ji Qingwen also steadfastly refuses.

This love program, living with a strange star for three days, must have close contact, maybe a scandal, maybe she is single, but now the Lu family is preparing for a wedding. She went out with other men 'Qingqing Me and Me' and told them on TV?

Not to mention the fact that Lu Lixing was wearing a green hat, and Lu Lixing had to kill her, that is, after the show was broadcast, the news of her marriage came, and fans had to scold her!

Why did Qin Yue think of Qin Yue without thinking? He tentatively asked: "Maybe, you try to invite President Lu to play with you on this show?"

Lu Lixing attended this show with her?

Ji lightly froze.

What a joke, Lu always has the time and energy to accompany her to participate in such programs?

Ji Qing immediately denied that this matter need not be asked.

"It's impossible, he's so busy. Without this time, so, Brother Qin, if there is no chance for variety shows, let it go first, and there will be opportunities in the future."