Chapter 11

EN MTLNovel

Home » In which the System Torments the Protagonists: My Wife is My Life! » Chapter 11:

In which the System Torments the Protagonists: My Wife is My Life! Chapter 11:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Chapter Eleven

Lu Liting arrived at the hospital at nine in the morning, and when he received a call from Meng Xun, he rushed from Lujiafeng.

"Where is Weiwei?" Lu Liting successfully met Meng Xun in the corridor of the hospital.

Meng Xun raised his chin and motioned towards the nearest ward, "Inside."

"what happened?"

Meng Xun looked at the handsome man in front of him and whispered: "Today Tianyu Entertainment posted a Weibo to clarify the incident of Wei Wei's injury one month ago. You know, Wei Wei had multiple fractures because of this incident. Her face was also injured, which may affect her future development in the entertainment industry, so she has been in a bad mood. "

"Fortunately, I won her several interviews for endorsements and roles some time ago. Wei Wei has been preparing for this illness for a long time, but once the company clarified Weibo, she gave Wei Wei's endorsements and roles to Ji Qing. Just now, Ji Qingqing's agent contacted me and said that they wanted to hold Wei Wei accountable. They all blame me for not concealing for a while. Wei Wei knew that she was excited ...

Lu Liting's face was terribly gloomy. "I see."

After that, he pushed in the door.

Meng Xun was standing outside the ward, and through the glass of the ward door, she saw Shen Weiwei throw herself into Lu Liting's arms, and a meaningful smile arose at the corner of her mouth.

In the ward, Liting Li held Shen Weiwei in her arms and looked at the gauze on her wrist. She was distressed and angry. "Why do stupid things?"

Shen Weiwei buried her face in Lu Liting's arms and choked her head with a choked throat.

Shen Weiwei, who had been lying in the ward for a month, is getting thinner and thinner, her face is thin and thin, her face is pale, and the whole person is shaking in the large hospital clothes. She was asked by Lu Liting. Seeing like tenderness and weakness, it evoked the man's desire for protection.

Lu Liting unconsciously softened his tone, lost his anger, and left only distressed, helping her to sit on the edge of the bed. "Don't be afraid, tell me something."

Then Shen Weiwei cried out, covering her right face, where there was a scar with one finger.

She hoped that Landing could not stop talking, and her eyes were filled with tears, as if there was a grievous grievance, but she swallowed with tears alone, stubbornly, "I'm fine."

Lu Liting sighed, Wei Wei has always been like this in front of him, no matter what he encounters, he hides himself and bears it alone. He is unwilling to bother him and complain to him. Everything is up to him. I found out after checking it.

"Vivi, I am your boyfriend. When you are hurt, I hope you can tell me no matter what is wronged. I will protect you."

Shen Weiwei shook her head, Yan Yanhuan laughed and said, "I'm not wronged."

"How long will you keep hiding me?"

"I……"

"Your agent has told me this. No matter if you are injured or not, Ji gently pushes you, but it is because she came to trouble you, so you will go down the hill! Now she will hold you accountable. responsibility?"