Chapter 37

EN MTLNovel

Home » In which the System Torments the Protagonists: My Wife is My Life! » Chapter 37:

In which the System Torments the Protagonists: My Wife is My Life! Chapter 37:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Chapter 37

Aunt Pei's dog?

Ji gently looked up and looked at the puppy in Lu Lixing's arms.

Lu Lixing was holding a small white Samoyed body, very small, only Lu Lixing had half of his arms long, his character was very obedient and tame, he opened his mouth and spit out his tongue, and smiled particularly cute.

"Wow! What a cute puppy!" Ji gently lowered the script and got up, his eyes were all on the puppy, his eyes were excited, half of his knees were bent, he squatted on the side of Lu Lixing and stroked the little one Dog's head.

Little Samoyed didn't recognize him, raised his head and shook his tongue gently at Ji, and obediently rubbed her palms.

Ji gently teased Samoyed, turned his head to look forward to landing, and asked, "When did Aunt Pei keep the dog? Why haven't I seen it or heard her talk?"

Lu Lixing looked complacent, "I didn't know you had just arrived, baby ... was raised by Aunt Pei, but was lost afterwards."

But then he paused and asked the system: "Why didn't you increase your health?"

— "Host, shouting requires a response from your wife Ji gently to complete a mission and increase your life."

Little Samoyed froze, his head glanced up and down, and he smelled a dangerous breath that made the dog raise its tail.

"Isn't Ai Pei very sad?" Ji thought for a moment, and said, "I'll send only Samoyed to Ai Pei after I go back."

Lu Lixing held his hand tightly, and Samoyed screamed in pain, struggling with limbs in his arms.

"Si Sibei, don't make trouble." Qi Jingyun stood up and hugged the little Samoyed in Lu Lixing's arms. The little Samoyed nestled in Qi Jingyun's arms, glanced at Lu Lixing with grievances, grumbled twice, and stunned Qi Jingyun's arm.

"This is a Samoyed that I picked up on the side of the road after I came to the crew. It's called Sisi. I look cute and keep it. Why? Does anyone in Mr. Lu's family have an identical Samoyed? "

"It's an aunt at home," Ji said with a slight smile. "I had a Samoyed before, but I lost it later."

Qi Jingyun raised an eyebrow.

An aunt at home? So they are living together?

"Exactly the same as this one?"

Ji glanced at Lu Lixing, "should it be exactly the same?" Otherwise, Lu Lixing would not admit it.

"Since it is exactly the same, this is the fate, so this dog might as well let Mr. Lu take it back."

Ji gently refused, "How sorry, I'll just pick up a Samoyed and bring it back."

"It doesn't matter. I filmed outside all the year round. Si Si took it back and kept it in a pet shop. It was impossible to take it all the time. If you take it back, you can give it a better living environment. Yes, right? "

Si Si screamed twice before landing.

"You see, Si Si is saying yes to Mr. Lu."

"Siss, would you like to go home with me?"