Chapter 56

EN MTLNovel

Home » In which the System Torments the Protagonists: My Wife is My Life! » Chapter 56:

In which the System Torments the Protagonists: My Wife is My Life! Chapter 56:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Chapter 56

Lu Lixing hung up the phone, and then searched the Internet for this upcoming love program.

The show director is a very experienced variety show director. Several variety shows curated and directed by the public have been well received by the public and the ratings are good.

And for this love show, the director has selected a few pairs of stars who are also very eye-catching. They have been pulled by fans on the Internet. There are also movies and television dramas that have an ending that is not perfect. Use the off-screen way to continue the leading edge in the show. Attracting viewers, of course, there are indeed couples in life.

The three-day shooting is not limited to the same roof, but you must live together for three days and talk about the three days of false love to the audience.

That is show love.

Before Lu Lixing left work, Chen Shu also brought in the director's words. As long as he was willing to go to the show, let alone five or ten days.

The director expressed his sincerity and took a stack of shows to Lu's personally that afternoon, and wanted to meet Lu Lixing in person.

The director's surname is Wang, who has always been very visionary. Lu Lixing is young and energetic, and mysterious and golden. He occasionally met at a reception. It was a walking hormone. Such a character can appear in him. In the show, it goes without saying that it will not cause less heat than those stars.

Dao Wang waited in the lounge for a short while before being taken by the assistant into Lu Lixing's office.

After talking for about half an hour, Mr. Wang left with a smile.

When Ji Qing received the phone call from Qin Yue again, he was playing with Si Si on the lawn by the lake with Aunt Pei. Mr. Lu Lao was sitting in a small gazebo on the side to fish. comfortability.

"Sisi! Run away!" Aunt Pei threw out a frisbee, and Sisi slammed towards the frisbee. When the frisbee had not landed, he firmly held the frisbee and shook his tail. .

Aunt Pei rewarded him with a piece of beef and touched his head. "Really good."

Si Si came to the Lu family for a while, and it was Aunt Pei who was taking care of it. The entire Lu family was the most sticky Aunt Pei. Ji Qing sometimes wanted to play with it. Bian ran his tail and ran to Aunt Pei, and walked around her feet, repeatedly sulking Ji.

This young lady had no conscience, but she ‘beared humiliation’ at the beginning, so Lu Lixing promised to bring it back!

Ji gently held the frisbee, "Sisi!"

After Si Si looked back, Ji gently threw the frisbee towards the sky, but Ke Si stood there and looked up at the frisbee in the sky, turned his head and pouted his tongue toward Aunt Pei.

Qi Deji patted it gently on his ass, "Little conscience!"

Even so, I took a beef ball and placed it on Si Si ’s mouth. In food, Si Si did not reject the gentleness of Ji Qing. When his tongue rolled, the beef chip went into his mouth.

"Sisi, get the frisbee back, go!" Sisi seemed to understand Aunt Pei's words, wagging his tail and running towards the frisbee.

Ji gently watched Si Si running on the lawn and smiled to Aunt Pei: "Aunt Pei, Sis hasn't caused you any trouble during this time?"