Chapter 58

EN MTLNovel

Home » In which the System Torments the Protagonists: My Wife is My Life! » Chapter 58:

In which the System Torments the Protagonists: My Wife is My Life! Chapter 58:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Chapter 58

Ji gently looked at Lu Lixing standing outside the door, and was shocked.

The shirt inside was picked by him in the morning, although the color was not very suitable, the bow tie was tied by her, although it was casually tied, and the belt was bought by her, although it didn't cost much.

Why is a man dressed so formal and supposed to appear on the 22nd floor of Lu's work?

Is it because of yourself?

Ji gently jumped out of this thought, and his heart beat involuntarily.

Just when Ji gently stunned God, Wang Dao stood up and shivered with him.

"Mr. Lu, thank you for taking the time to come to this show."

"Guide Wang is polite."

Although some people in the lounge saw Lu Lixing for the first time, they had only heard of it before and had never seen it before.

"Hello Mr. Lu, long-awaited ..."

Except for Ji Qing who was sitting motionless on the sofa.

The stars and agent assistants on the scene, if any, will look at him gently. Although Lu Lixing is a couple partner in her show, but the show has not yet begun, and she has such an indifferent attitude to Lu Lixing that it is immature to deal with people and will not come.

There was a shudder, and Ji Qingwen said nothing and never heard it. It wasn't until Lu Lixing sat next to her that she reacted.

Last night, Lu Lixing decided to come to the show himself?

Obviously to participate, why didn't he tell himself?

So last night, he just watched him sullen and deliberately thinking about it?

But think about it, in his capacity as Lu Lixing, how could he watch his fiancee openly show affection to other men on TV, and lose face.

She dresses well last night, causing her to think wildly for so long, how she explained to Lu Lixing after the brain action of herself and other men's physical movements was photographed by the camera!

Ji gently molars.

Okay, it ’s better than watching. Who is better than anyone?

She didn't believe it, she couldn't pretend to be an actor!

Lu Lixing sat beside her, Ji gently moved towards the other side, with a distant smile, and kept a certain distance from him, as if he did not know him at all.

"Hello Mr. Lu, for a long time! I hope we can get along well in the next few days."

These words successfully made Lu Lixing ponder for a while, then choked in his throat.

Lin Shu gave Chen Shuyi a white look, and whispered his teeth to open his teeth. "Don't you say that they are male and female friends? Are they husbands and wives? Is this a husband and wife?"

Chen Shuyi was wondering what happened to the two men today, and how they looked like two strangers.

What is it?