Chapter 83

EN MTLNovel

Home » In which the System Torments the Protagonists: My Wife is My Life! » Chapter 83:

In which the System Torments the Protagonists: My Wife is My Life! Chapter 83:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Chapter 83

Lu Lixing stayed in the hospital for two days. The high fever actually retired on the second day of hospitalization. However, due to Lu Lixing's belief that the wounds on his palms were infected, he had to be hospitalized for another two days and stayed for one night.

On the third day, under the suspicion of Ji Qing, Lu Lixing decided to leave the hospital.

The wind and the sun were bright and bright, and the camphor trees on both sides of the road to the villa exuded a faint fragrance.

I didn't go home for a week. The whole villa was empty. Now when I return, the car just drove into the front yard of the villa. Aunt Pei greeted him from the villa. Others returned Lu Lixing and Ji Qing's suitcase to the room.

Mr. Lu Lao saw the wound on Lu Lixing's hand and asked what was going on. If nothing happened, Lu Lixing said he was drawn by the reef when he went to sea.

Ji Qingwei lowered her head and didn't speak, and she was the cause of the injury.

In this regard, Mr. Lu Lao also said nothing and said another thing.

Lu Liting is back.

Lu Liting hasn't been home for many years, and this time he came back, it was really unexpected.

Just after the words fell, Lu Liting came downstairs, and now it looked like this, making Ji slightly surprised.

From the moment Ji Ji walked by, Lu Liting always had a bad face in her memory. She never gave her a good look. She always suspected that she had a bad intention and was very angry.

Now it looks like a sick man can't beat the spirit. Gauze is wrapped around his head, and the bruise on his face is clearly visible. The whole person looks thin, exudes a sense of sorrow, and can't see it before. A little bit of vigor and arrogance.

Breaking up with Shen Weiwei, hit him so hard?

Ji Qingqing thoughtfully, it seems that Lu Liting loved Shen Weiwei quite deeply.

Lu Liting's eyes looked at Xiang Ji gently, then his eyes flickered and flew quickly, placed on Lu Lixing, and whispered, "Brother."

Seeing his appearance, Lu Lixing twisted his gaze, "What's wrong?"

Mr. Lu Lao stared at Lu Liting and said, "It's a fight with people. I'm old, physically and mentally not as good as before, I can't control so much, Li Xing, you talk to him."

Lu Lixing nodded, "OK." After looking at Lu Liting, "You follow me."

Lu Liting's eyelids were slightly drooping, he didn't look at anyone, kept silent, and went to the study with Landing Lixing upstairs.

It wasn't until the back of the two disappeared at the end of the stairs that Ji Qing came to his senses, sitting next to Mr. Lu Lao and whispering, "Mr. Lao, what's wrong?"

Mr. Lu Lao sighed, hated iron and steel, "will not say, as stubborn as a kid! Don't worry about him, with me, his kid can't turn the sky!"

Ji smiled lightly and didn't speak.

The old man obviously didn't want to say more about this matter, shifted the topic, and laughed: "Come, talk to Grandpa, how are you playing with Lizhi these days?"