Chapter 7

EN MTLNovel

Home » In which the System Torments the Protagonists: My Wife is My Life! » Chapter 7:

In which the System Torments the Protagonists: My Wife is My Life! Chapter 7:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Chapter VII

Lu Liting, who overheared all the corners behind the door, was in a mixed mood.

He thinks that after Ji Qing has faced his rich second-generation luxury car in front of him and kicked him, his feelings for Ji Qing in his life, except hate is hate, he is also rich second-generation. The rich second generation wrote all his thoughts on Ji Qingluan, so he made a ruthless remark at the time, so that Ji Qingluan would not regret it in the future!

This woman thinks that she loves the rich and loves money. She is so addicted to money that she treats people's true heart as a dog's lungs. How can such a woman be worthy of everything she wants?

She deserves nothing, she deserves her lesson!

Lu Liting has thought of waiting for his fame many times, looking at Ji Qing's regretful face, saying that he was wrong, and he would hold his girlfriend, and said lightly, you recognize the wrong person.

To this end, he can work hard for his life!

But now I heard Ji gently shouting to Lu Lixing's husband, and there was unexplainable uncomfortable feelings in his heart, just like what he didn't want, but others picked it up as a treasure, it seemed to be laughing at him with no vision.

But even if it was something he didn't want, it was his!

Lu Liting left with a somber face and asked Aunt Pei about Ji Qingqing.

Aunt Pei thought for a while, and said that Ji Qing came back with the master when he came home.

"Master Second, what's wrong?"

"It's okay," said Lu Liting's face, which didn't look very good. "Aunt Pei, you can go."

Then he left.

Aunt Pei didn't pay much attention, after all, all the people in the villa were sad and frowning in these days.

All because of the young master who was seriously ill in bed ...

When mentioning Lu Lixing, Aunt Pei's eyes were red and she sobbed and cried.

"In the entertainment industry, Ji Qingqing was arrested by the police for intentional wounding. He was released on bail today. It is reported that once officially charged, Ji Qing will face five years in prison!"

Lu Liting looked at the news in huge font on the screen of his mobile phone, his eyes narrowed.

He heard Wei Wei talk about that day, Ji Qingwei is a female second, and Shen Weiwei is a female third, but because of the same agent, Ji Qingwei has a sense of crisis about Shen Weiwei's existence, and she opposes her everywhere. Embarrassing her publicly in the crew, she pushed Shen Weiwei down the hill.

As long as Lu Liting thought of Wei Wei lying in her arms and crying, the scar on her face felt like heartache.

His Wei Wei is simple and kind, like a blank piece of paper, and strives to make progress in the entertainment industry. Even if he is only a character with only two sentences, he is willing to spend one night trying to figure out the characters in the drama. Being buried, she quietly contacted the senior management of Tianyu Entertainment and changed the role of that drama female third to Shen Weiwei.