Chapter 15

EN MTLNovel

Home » In which the System Torments the Protagonists: My Wife is My Life! » Chapter 15:

In which the System Torments the Protagonists: My Wife is My Life! Chapter 15:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Chapter 15

What is it like digging a pit and burying yourself in it?

Listening to the voice of Ai Pei's command from the floor, Lu Lixing deeply felt.

"Master's clothes were worn before last year. Half of the clothes and hats were separated to put on the wife's clothes, etc ... No, half can't, less, half again, right, right, those clothes go to other rooms, Move this desk away, put a dressing table for your wife here, forget it, this model of the master's wall is not suitable for this, you can move it to the master's study room, and change to your wife's dressing room ... "

哐 哐 Dangdang fiddled for a while.

Mr. Lu Lao turned a deaf ear to the upstairs. "Gently, do you have any special taste or do not eat the food, despite telling Aunt Pei, if you treat this as your own home, don't feel wronged, and, If Li Xie bullies you, it's not good for you, you also come to tell Grandpa, remember? "

"Thank you Grandpa, I remember."

Mr. Lu Lao has no wishful wishes in this life. The only reassurance is his grandson, who was brought up from a young age. He is almost thirty, and he has not even touched a woman.

He didn't have to get Lu Lixing to get married. He was worried that Lu Lixing would continue to be so lonely and would be as lonely in his old age.

No, maybe even more lonely than him.

But now there is a soft light, and I won't be alone anymore if I want to come and practice.

Mr. Lu Lao smiled at Ji gently, "Thank you, you two can live happily and happily, you are most grateful to Grandpa."

Ji gently ate the dishes that Mr. Landing gave her, and Yu Guang secretly glanced at the white hair of Mr. Lu Lao's horns, remembering the words that Lu Lixing and himself had said, and he really felt sorry for the old man in front of him.

In the novel, Mr. Lu was middle-aged and lost his wife and son, and lost his grandson in the old age. After Lu Lixing's death, he moved out of the villa by himself and went to an old house to grow old alone.

Now that Lu Lixing is not dead, she has become Lu Lixing's wife, so the old gentleman is good to her, and she should be good to the old gentleman. Since the old gentleman wants to see Lu Lixing marry his wife and have a child, the family is happy and happy Then, as Lu Lixing's wife, he should satisfy his filial piety to the elderly and let him spend his old age in peace.

Having a child is not possible, and a happy family can be pretended.

Although Lu Lixing is usually skinless and shameless, he is quite filial to his grandpa. Since he is willing to cooperate with him to show affection in front of the old gentleman, then for the sake of his filial piety, he will satisfy him.

Ji gently glanced around and still frowning. Lu Lixing, full of thoughts, clipped chopsticks to his ribs and whispered, "Lu ... husband, what's wrong with you?"

-"+1 health, the current remaining health is eleven hours."

The increase in the length of life can no longer evoke a change in his emotions. Lu Lixing now feels a headache whenever he thinks about Ji Qingwei's sleeping position.