Chapter 38

EN MTLNovel

Home » In which the System Torments the Protagonists: My Wife is My Life! » Chapter 38:

In which the System Torments the Protagonists: My Wife is My Life! Chapter 38:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Chapter 38

Pat

Ji Qing's script fell to his feet.

Looking at Lu Lixing at the door, Ji gently flushed, an inexplicably high temperature, burning from the neck to the tip of the ear.

What did she just say?

Ji Qingqing remembered the lines in the script.

It's also strange. It's obviously a memorable line, and now I can't remember a single word.

"I still love you so much, Lu Lixing!"

"Although you have a terrible heart, you are ungrateful and shameless ..."

"Lu Lixing, do you have any conscience?"

These lines spoke around her like a 3d stereo sound. Ji Qingwen was half-hearted and wished to sew in order to bury herself.

The hotel has been tested before, and the sound insulation of the hotel is very good. Why did Lu Lixing come here at this time? Doesn't he always work until eleven or two? What time is it now?

If she explained that she was just rehearsing, would Lu Lixing believe it?

Believe it!

Where is the word Lu Lixing in this script?

Lu Lixing is mentally handicapped. She estimates she can perfuse twice, but can Lu Lixing be?

What she said just now, I love you, Lu Lixing!

And still shouting at him, love you!

Ji gently felt that God was playing with her and let Lu Lixing watch her ugly again and again.

She bowed her head, choked silently, and picked up the script beside her feet to cover her face. She did not dare to look at Lu Lixing leaning at the door. There was a strong urge to jump down from the 25th floor and calm down.

When Ji Qing looked at the floor-to-ceiling window, Lu Lixing was in a mixed mood.

After checking the e-mails of the company's vice presidents five minutes ago, came to the room to find someone.

As soon as I opened the door, I heard Ji Qingzheng saying something impassionedly. He stood at the door and listened for a while earnestly thinking not to disturb her.

But where was the expectation, the last sentence was directed at him.

Lu Lixing raised an eyebrow, leaned against the door, and watched Ji slightly flushed with the tip of his ears. He deceived people to take the script off the face, and the corners of his mouth were unconsciously raised.

Feel good.

—— “Detected that your wife Ji gently expressed his love to you. Within five minutes, please respond to the words“ I also love you ”. If you respond, you will increase your health by a little. If you do n’t respond, you will deduct a little.

Lu Lixing: "..."

— "The words" I love you too "are more suitable for babies."

Lu Lixing's happy mood disappeared, Le extremely sad, his eyebrows tightly looked at Ji Qing, his eyes were dark.