Chapter 95

EN MTLNovel

Home » In which the System Torments the Protagonists: My Wife is My Life! » Chapter 95:

In which the System Torments the Protagonists: My Wife is My Life! Chapter 95:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Chapter 95

The three wedding dresses in front of them are all tailored for Ji Qing by Lu Lixing, and the pieces are the design efforts of top designers.

Ji glanced at the middle set.

"Try it if you like."

Aunt Pei took the staff and Ji Qing to the room on the first floor.

Ji put on her wedding dress seemed to have become a person. She stood in front of the mirror and looked at herself in the wedding dress. She had such a very unreal feeling. She looked like a mist in the mirror, hazy.

She looked carefully, and the mist was gradually dissipating. The mirror was the most familiar features and familiar herself.

"Aunt Pei, does it look good?"

Aunt Pei sighed sincerely: "It looks good! It looks so good, it's so beautiful, I have never seen a bride as beautiful as you."

The staff on the side also laughed: "Miss Ji is very good in shape. This wedding dress is specially designed by the designer. The broken diamonds and pearls on it are all hand-made. Miss Ji is particularly suitable."

Ji gently smiled and pushed open the door.

The white wedding dress has a long skirt, and the tube top wedding dress reveals an elegant and slender neck. The sunken clavicle is **** and beautiful. Below it is a beautiful curve that tightens the waist and tightens her waist. It is exquisitely wrapped with the hip line, the two-handed skirt moves slowly towards Lu Lixing, and a pair of butterfly bones on the back are like the same wings.

Lu Lixing watched from a distance as she approached her step by step, her waist swaying with impunity, and the skirts scattered all around were swaying, making it hard for people to look away from the shadow.

After walking to Lu Lixing, Ji gently smiled and became a crescent. She looked up and asked, "Does it look good?"

Lu Lixing's eyes had a deep and deep smile. He bowed his head and kissed Ji Ji gently on his forehead without a moment's hesitation. "Good-looking."

At this moment, Lu Lixing thanked the system so much that Jiang Ji gently brought himself around, so that he could have a chance to see her wearing a wedding dress one day.

"It's beautiful."

With the affirmation of Lu Lixing, Ji gently smiled even more.

There was no expression on the side of Lu Liting. Mr. Lu Lao came downstairs and looked at Ji with a slight sigh. He suddenly asked, "Li Ting, look at your brother and your sister-in-law. Are they a good match?"

At the moment when Lu Liting on the side saw Ji Qing, his eyes did not move away from her.

He had also imagined the day when Ji Qingwei put on the wedding dress, but he did not expect the day when Ji Jianwei was put on the wedding dress, but it was not for him.

He could have had it, if it hadn't been for his own loss of his own happiness.

These words were literally stabbing a knife on the apex of Lu Liting's heart, but the person who had been stabbed had to sing with a smile and said nothing was happening, and he broke his teeth and swallowed.