Chapter 85

EN MTLNovel

Home » In which the System Torments the Protagonists: My Wife is My Life! » Chapter 85:

In which the System Torments the Protagonists: My Wife is My Life! Chapter 85:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Chapter 85

Online # 沈 薇薇 白莲 ## 沈 薇薇 打 脸 ## 沈 薇薇 闹 操作 # Topics like this are endless.

However, Weibo in such topics is not a good word. Passionate fans who originally had a trace of sympathy for Shen Weiwei are now forced to become black powder by Shen Weiwei's coquettish operation. There was also a time when Shen Weiwei and Ji were entangled with each other. The light black powder has now become Shen Weiwei's black powder.

"# 沈 薇薇 白莲 #I didn't expect Shen Weiwei to act like this, what is the wish‘ them ’happiness? I almost thought that Ji Qing was with Lu Liting…”

"# 沈 薇薇 白莲 # Shen Weiwei's best show is that there is such an excellent boyfriend, even went to the show to pretend to be a couple with other men, so do not face for the name?"

"If you bet 50 cents, Shen Weiwei and the man in the show must have a leg!"

"Such a comparison, is Ji Qingwen very cute? I thought that I hadn't Shen Weiwei stood across the street before, I ... the mouth area"

"Is Ji Ji gently cute? Seriously?

"Ji Qingwen is very cute. She watched two episodes during the live broadcast of the show. She has a good personality, much better than Shen Weiwei."

"I just realized that Lu Liting and Lu Lixing turned out to be brothers. Why did Shen Weiwei give up Lu Liting to participate in this show? My mind burned out?"

"# 沈 薇薇 闹 操作 #Shen Weiwei's mind is bad? Marrying Lu Liting is just marrying a wealthy man, but he gave up the chance of marrying a wealthy man for a show ???? [Black question mark.jpg]"

There was a wave of online enthusiasm, and Shen Weiwei, who was in a whirlpool, was putting on makeup in the backstage dressing room and was preparing to attend a press conference.

Meng Xun, the agent she found back chattered, "Wi Wei, why do you say that kind of thing in front of reporters? I haven't told you that you should be careful every word and deed now, you say that for a while It ’s okay for a while. I ’m on the upper hand for a while, but this kind of words can easily be taken apart. Look at that Lu Liting, would n’t a word of Weibo lead public opinion to you again? ”

Shen Weiwei sat in front of the make-up mirror and put on lipstick. Looking at Meng Xun through the make-up mirror, "Don't be angry. You will have to be in the mirror later. If you are angry, it won't look good."

Meng Xun forced himself to calm down, walking around in the dressing room, and after a moment of thoughtful thinking, he asked: "The Internet is all about your black materials now, this is not possible, we have to think of a way ..."

Before she finished speaking, Shen Weiwei smiled with a lip on her lips. She had a variety of styles in the mirror, enchanting and beautiful, "Why do you want to find a way?"

"Your reputation now!"

Shen Weiwei chose big red, smiled slightly, closed the lipstick cover, turned to look at Meng Xun, and laughed: "What's wrong with my reputation now? Don't you think my reputation is much better than when I was not warm?"

Meng Xun has been in the entertainment industry for many years, knowing all kinds of fire routines, listening to Shen Weiwei's words, she asked, "Do you want ...?"