Chapter 27

EN MTLNovel

Home » In which the System Torments the Protagonists: My Wife is My Life! » Chapter 27:

In which the System Torments the Protagonists: My Wife is My Life! Chapter 27:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Chapter Twenty-Seven

Ji Qingqing has never been hugged by a princess, so she was embraced and left by Lu Lixing in the eyes of everyone, both afraid and excited.

The palms on her waist and knees were wide and strong, hugging her tightly, and Ji gently heard the uncontrollable heartbeat of her chest.

There was an indescribable feeling that went straight to her head, like she was drunk, and her head was dizzy, sweeter than the chocolate she just ate.

At twelve, the sun was just right.

The dazzling sunlight cast a shadow under Lu Lixing's long and dense eyelashes. Ji gently squinted his eyes and looked at Lu Lixing's impeccable profile of the side face. He felt the undulations of his chest and heard his breathing evenly.

"You ... you let me down."

Lu Lixing ignored her.

Ji lightly flushed with a flushed face, faint pain came from his lower abdomen, and every time he was intently filming in the studio, he relaxed and became tired after his nerves were strained.

She leaned her head on Lu Lixing's shoulders, and the whole person nestled directly in Lu Lixing's arms. She gave up the resistance and lost her energy.

The car parked outside the door, and the driver Xiao Zhang saw the landing and held Ji gently out, and opened the door with a smile.

Ji lightly hammered Lu Lixing's chest, "Can you drop me now?"

Lu Lixing glanced at her with a low eyebrow. Even after applying makeup, he could still see the appearance of redness. His eyes were erratic and he was afraid to look at him.

Lu Lixing raised his eyebrows and put people down.

Qin Yue and several assistants rushed out behind him, and Ji gently rushed into the car.

"Mr. Lu, this is Miss Ji's bag."

Lu Lixing took it and asked casually: "Is there any work arrangement for her tomorrow?"

Qin Yue thought about it, "No tomorrow, but there is an event the day after tomorrow that she needs to attend."

"Don't arrange any work for her within seven days, if anyone asks, say it's me."

Qin Yue froze, but only for a moment, and immediately responded, "OK."

Lu Lixing got into the car and Ji gently looked at the people standing outside the window and asked, "What were you talking to them just now?"

"Nothing." He glanced at Ji Qing gently. "Does your stomach hurt?"

Ji Qingwen heard his words covering his lower abdomen, and nodded, "It's still a little bit, but it's okay, it's not particularly painful, maybe the painkiller's effect has not yet come up."

The road was unstable and a little bumpy. Lu Lixing watched her lean on the back seat, her head shaking with the shaking of the vehicle, her hands still covering her lower abdomen, her eyebrows tightening, which was obviously uncomfortable.

He instructed the driver to drive slowly and then said to Ji gently, "Come here."

Ji slightly tilted his head and looked at him with doubtful eyes.