Chapter 6

EN MTLNovel

Home » In which the System Torments the Protagonists: My Wife is My Life! » Chapter 6:

In which the System Torments the Protagonists: My Wife is My Life! Chapter 6:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Chapter Six

Lu Lixing's condition was repeated, and everyone's heart trembled.

Ji gently felt guilty and gave Lu Liting a glance.

Also, Lu Lixing is so calm and proud, no matter how emotional she is, she is also a husband and wife! Right in front of me, watching his wife and his younger brother twitching indistinctly, such a shameless thing would be angered, not to mention Lu Lixing is a dying person who is back to life Keep it alive.

Ji gently prayed that the landing would not be killed by her.

The door of the room was opened, the doctor shook his head and came out, still those words, straightforward translation is: no rescue, wait for death.

Ji Qing breathed a sigh of relief.

Lu Lixing is going to die sooner or later, but it is not the same thing as being sick and being mad by her.

"My elder brother is not dead, you seem to be disappointed?" A chilling voice sounded in Ji's ear, "Wait for him to die? Unfortunately, even if my elder brother is dead, you won't get a point for the legacy! "

Ji Qingdi tilted Lu Liting's glance. Anyway, Lu Liting knew of the nature of Ji Qingli, so she wouldn't pretend.

"Since you said so, I will not pretend, yes, I came for your brother's billions of inheritance. I heard that your brother has 100 billion yuan. I am his wife and his heritage. Heir in the first order, can't I get it if you are a younger brother? "

Lu Liting laughed when Ji said this lightly, "I know that you are a woman whose nature is difficult to change. You think you will become my elder brother's wife, and you will inherit those legacy from his hands? Ji Qing, this It ’s the Lu family. Everything from my brother belongs to the Lu family. He died. The Lu family was inherited by me! "

He remembered the innocence of the woman when he was with him, a smile that he could never forget in his life, but he also always remembered the smile when she took the rich second-generation hand and took the luxury car.

Love is so beautiful, in front of money, it is nothing.

Ji gently sneered, "Lu Liting, you just ate a loss without culture, laws and regulations write, spouse, parents, and children are the first order heirs, and then the brothers and sisters, you scare me as the second heir? ? Who gives you such a big face? "

"Do you think the old man will let you inherit such a large fortune?"

Ji Qingqing certainly knew that Mr. Lu Lao would not really let himself inherit all the inheritance of Lu Lixing, but she just wanted to breathe out the bad attitude in front of her!

"Actually, it doesn't matter if you marry into the Lu family, but you don't have money, mainly because I like to hear you calling me big sister."

After hearing this, Lu Liting was confused for a moment.

"I said that you do n’t pick so many rich people, but you chose the Lu family. Did you miss me for a long time?" Lu Liting narrowed his eyes, "My brother is dead, how long can you stay alive? No. In this tradition, my brother died, and his brother's widow was taken over by his brother ... "