Chapter 80

EN MTLNovel

Home » In which the System Torments the Protagonists: My Wife is My Life! » Chapter 80:

In which the System Torments the Protagonists: My Wife is My Life! Chapter 80:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Chapter Eighty

Ji gently cried.

Crying was a real feeling.

The 21 million dollar ring was worn on her hand, and she didn't dare touch it now, lest the two wing-shaped diamonds seemed to be paper-like and would break when touched.

I couldn't help myself: "Why do you buy so expensive? Just buy whatever I want and wear it ..."

Lu Lixing stared at the line of tears in the corner of Ji Qing's eyes. The injured hand was bandaged with medicine in the hands of the medical staff.

Ji gently said a word, and quickly looked up at the medical staff on the side. He simply had a high professional quality and devoted himself to servicing Lu Lixing's injured hand.

Only then did she cry in the presence of outsiders.

Raising his hand, he wiped his tears severely, and stared at Lu Lixing with a smile in his eyes.

"I bought everything but I can't return it. You are wearing it properly. Don't take it."

"That won't work, I have to put away such an expensive ring, what if I wear it out and encounter a robbery?" After that, she took out the 'box' sent by Lu Lixing and took the ring off. .

"Rest assured, the gangster cannot get close to you where you wear this ring."

The medical staff on one side wrapped Lu Lixing's palms with medical gauze. "Mr. Lu, all right. Don't get wet in these two days. Please change the medicine afterwards, please let the professionals change."

"Thank you."

"You're welcome." The medical staff smiled and left the infirmary.

"You can't touch the water, then you have to pay careful attention these days, especially when taking a bath." Ji gently stared at him and looked up and down for a few times, suddenly thought of something, and asked nervously: "Is there still a wound on my wrist Is it on your legs? "

Lu Lixing stood up, "It's okay, go back first."

He stepped forward, trying to take Ji gently's hand, but Ji gently grinned, turned and hid, both hands carefully holding the shell, and took the lead to go out.

Lu Lixing held an empty hand, watching Ji gently back, but shook his head and laughed.

Back at the room, Ji gently hid the shell and the ring baby into the safe.

"Just a ring, so baby?"

"It's a ring that cost you $ 21 million. It's expensive! Of course, you have to lock it." After locking the safe, Ji Ji got up and said, "You don't even tell me."

"What surprise is it?"

Ji raised her eyebrows slightly, the corner of her mouth was an unshakable smile.

"Come and help me."

"what happened?"

Lu Lixing held his head up. "I want to take a bath and help me unbutton my shirt." He put his gauze's hand in front of Ji Qing, a kind of righteous tone, "hand is inconvenient."