Chapter 5

EN MTLNovel

Home » In which the System Torments the Protagonists: My Wife is My Life! » Chapter 5:

In which the System Torments the Protagonists: My Wife is My Life! Chapter 5:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

chapter Five

Lu Lixing felt that he hadn't scolded his mother. He really cultivated it.

Seeing Ji gently holding the doorknob, Lu Lixing calmly called her: "Stop."

Ji who walked to the door turned slightly and looked at him impatiently. "Mr. Lu, what's the matter?"

In a short day together, Ji Qingwei felt that Lu Lixing had already patiently cleaned himself up. He was kind of sorry for his young age and soon died. But now looking at his spirit, how can he be a dying man?

Instead of taking care of him here, it would be better to comfort Mr. Lu.

But thinking about it, Lu Lixing's temperament is uncertain in this novel. This picture is just his nature. Fortunately, Lu Lixing's life will soon die, otherwise her wife will be mad someday!

"come here."

Ji gently stood still, and refused to pass, "Mr. Lu, can you tell me something? I can hear you."

Lu Lixing really felt that he was a grandson, and tried his best to show his most gentle face in life, "Help me."

"Medicine?" Ji gently blanched and became nervous.

The beak is a beak, but the body is a big thing, and he went to the chest to find medicine, "Which? Is this white bottle? Or blue?"

"white."

Ji gently busted the white bottle before his eyes, "Is this?"

Ji Qing's anxious look pleased him, and Lu Lixing's mouth slightly hooked, didn't he?

"No."

Ji gently turned to find another bottle, but Lu Lixing stretched his feet forward by half a foot. Ji Qing was anxious in his heart. Without paying attention to his feet, he was caught by Lu Lixing and stumbled forward.

However, Lu Lixing was well prepared, clutching her waist tightly with one hand, holding her palm firmly with one hand, and holding Ji gently in his arms.

The white pill bottle clicked and fell to the floor.

—— “The mission is completed, the health value is +2, and the current health value is two hours.”

Lu Lixing has never had such a close distance with any woman. Looking down, Ji gently slender and fair-skinned neck reveals a scent of body, invades Lu Lixing's nose and arouses him as a man Instinct.

Bailian tempered into soft fingers.

Lu Lixing's throat knot twitched violently, thinking that he shouldn't have anything, and slowly penetrated into his body at this moment.

Heartbeat gradually accelerated.

This feeling is wonderful, but reason tells him that women are weak and cannot fall.

Ji Qingqing's face was more frightened than Lu Lixing's, and he started away from him, looking up and down nervously for fear of his death, "Are you all right?"

Lu Lixing turned her eyes and let go of her hand, "You go out first."

"I'll call your doctor ..."