Chapter 33

EN MTLNovel

Home » In which the System Torments the Protagonists: My Wife is My Life! » Chapter 33:

In which the System Torments the Protagonists: My Wife is My Life! Chapter 33:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Chapter Thirty-Three

In this regard, the systematic response is also innocent.

— "You didn't ask me again."

The document was scrapped. Lu Lixing called the assistant's office without changing his color. Soon, the assistant sent a new document to Lu Lixing's desk.

"Are there any plans to go to Y City recently?"

Chen Jing held up the glasses on the bridge of his nose, and lowered his head and pulled the tablet. "Mr. Lu, not yet."

Although the group headquarters has the idea of ​​developing a branch company, the city's economic development is not very good. At the meeting, Lu Lixing rejected it.

"Nothing?"

"The company currently has no investment projects in city Y."

Lu Lixing frowned, "Check my time off."

"Okay," Chen Jing, as an assistant who has been with him since he joined the company, now fully reflects the smart and capable of an assistant. After calculating on the tablet, he laughed: "You work six Years, basically no holidays, the holidays and weekends over the past six years have accumulated to 703 days, but the company stipulates that it can only retain employees' one year's rest time, so your adjustment time in this year plus your You can enjoy paid leave this year, and you can take a total of 120 days. "

One hundred and twenty days is about 0.3 years.

Calculating this amazing number, Chen Jing almost didn't hold back.

Knowing that his boss is a workaholic, but these six years without a break, who said he believed?

"Mr. Lu, how many days are you going to take a break?"

Lu Lixing recalled the recent work. The company's most important projects have been signed contracts. The next details can be given to the people, without him having to check them, and the company has not had any major projects recently.

"Tune for a week and start tomorrow."

"OK." Chen Jing made a memo.

"Also, help me book the earliest flight to city Y tomorrow morning."

— "Death warning, please have dinner with your wife Ji gently within two hours, give up the task or lose ten points of life if the task fails."

Zira-

The new document was cut again by Lu Lixing.

The file is scrapped again.

"Get another new document, and help me book a flight to Y tonight, the sooner the better."

Chen Jing didn't know what Lu Li's behavior changed suddenly to the ticket tonight, but it is particularly important to change the time to change.

"Okay, I'll go right away."

Lu Lixing remained calm.

The mission is impossible to complete. He now has 22 health points and 10 health points are deducted. In other words, he only has 12 health points, and he does not share the same bed with Ji gently. Pillow, sleeping at night is also a waste of life, then he must go to city Y tonight.