Chapter 66

EN MTLNovel

Home » In which the System Torments the Protagonists: My Wife is My Life! » Chapter 66:

In which the System Torments the Protagonists: My Wife is My Life! Chapter 66:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Chapter 66

The husband came by unexpectedly, and the few viewers in the live broadcast room were stunned.

【what's the situation? Am I right? Ji gently called her husband? 】

[In front of the camera, why is this woman so scheming! !! !! Did you call her husband? shameless! Pretend Couple Pretend Couple Don't Understand! !! !! 】

[Ji Qing attends this show, is he always here? I don't know what backdoor I walked in, so I was able to play a couple with President Lu. 】

[This woman, wanting to go into the giants and want to go crazy, Mr. Lu is not angry? 】

[Fortunately, Gu Shaoyu kicked her with a kick, who can sustain such a thoughtful woman! 】

[I don't fool me about getting married. 】

[I guess the relationship between the two is not normal, haha ​​really! I've been shouting so many times! 】

[Ji Qingshui Shuijun rolled out of the broadcast room! 】

The barrage discipline in the live broadcast room was naturally not noticed. Not only that, she didn't even notice the "husband's cheering" she shouted, and she didn't respond at all from the beginning to the end. It was natural to blurt out. Zhang Lala on one side was startled, looked at the camera lens, and then looked at Ji Qing, who was still excited.

Say it intentionally, this heartless and lungless expression that is completely disregarded is really not intentional, but it is not intentional. Ji Qingwei was still breaking up with Gu Shaoyu two or three months ago. It's only been two months since Ji Qing's two people's affairs were fully fulfilled. In these two months, can still cultivate the feeling of blurring out the word 'husband'?

Zhang Lala was very puzzled.

Not only Zhang Lala, but Lu Yao, who played on the court, was also shocked.

Ji Qingwei was standing by the court. She and Zhang Lala whispered that everyone on the court could hear them, not to mention Ji Qing's yelling.

For a moment, Lu Lixing took the rebound and grabbed it. He stopped in place, took a few breaths, and looked at Ji Qing with shocked eyes.

But it's far more than that.

The staff around the basketball court turned around and looked at Ji Qingwei inadvertently. Although the staff of the show team knew the relationship between Lu Lixing and Ji Qingwei, where did they know that the relationship was so close?

Lu Lixing scored three goals in a row with superb level. He got enough limelight in front of a group of high school students, threw the ball in the middle of the group of high school students, and walked straight towards Ji.

Ji gently handed him mineral water and paper towels, "Don't you say you won't play? You play so well, you lie to me!"

Lu Lixing took the water, unscrewed the bottle cap and drank two bites. He looked at the paper towel on Ji Qing's hand and gestured her with eyes.

Ji gently pulled out a tissue and wiped Lu Lixing's sweat from his forehead.

"Study now sells, talent is different."