Chapter 50

EN MTLNovel

Home » In which the System Torments the Protagonists: My Wife is My Life! » Chapter 50:

In which the System Torments the Protagonists: My Wife is My Life! Chapter 50:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Chapter Fifty

Looking at the rich and colorful meals on the table, Ji Qingwei was surprised that her cheap brother was so capable.

"Sister, who was just now?"

The cheap brother put double bowls of chopsticks in front of her, and a pair of clear and translucent eyes couldn't help but poke at her. He sat down and raised the bowl to pull a big sip in his mouth. He tried casually.

"Just a friend."

"Friend? What friend?"

Ji Qingruo said indifferently: "What? What friends do I have to tell you?"

"No, am I not concerned about you?"

"Okay, don't care about me, care about yourself first," Ji gently raised his eyebrows and looked at him. "What did the police say after the alarm?"

The cheap brother said: "Just make a transcript for me, saying that the situation is true after the investigation, and I will contact me." When talking about this, the cheap brother justified the loss, and said again and again: "Sister, this is really true You ca n’t blame me, I did n’t expect them to be so embarrassed. I plan to save money for a few months, and then use the weekend to work for a few jobs to return the money. But where can I think of it, I borrowed 50,000 yuan. In a month or two, it has become more than 3 million! "

"That's you stupid! How did you believe in an app called Homelessness?"

"It has been advertised, and many people know it, and he got it in seconds! I was in a hurry to pay the medical bill, so I just ..."

"That naked | photo is going on?"

The cheaper brother's voice is even more powerful, "Just ... the second arrived, they said that they are also at risk, let me provide naked | photos, I was in a hurry to settle the matter, I do not want you to know, so I give them Yes, they found me a couple of days ago and said that if they didn't pay back within a week, they would ... send me on the Internet. "

Speaking of naked photos, the cheaper brother, such as mourning test, "It's over now, I went to the police. If the police investigates their company, they will publish my naked photos."

"A big man, are you afraid of being naked? Photo?"

"Why not be afraid! Naked | Photo released, what will happen if no girl is willing to marry me?"

Ji gently took a closer look at Yan Yan's younger brother.

The eyebrows are clear, the lips are red and the teeth are white. With the refreshment and sunshine unique to young people, it is very dazzling in the crowd and it is difficult to be unnoticed.

Such a boy, in the school, is not a school-level person, but it is also a choice of hundreds of miles. It is estimated that love letters and gifts are already full of school desks. Why would no girl be willing to marry him?

"In fact, you look good, work hard, be nice to girls, be honest, and still be able to marry your wife."

"Sister, you don't understand!" The cheaper brother looked embarrassed.

Ji Qingwen didn't care. Her cheap brother's appearance was the most popular. "I'm a woman. A woman knows a woman's mind most. Don't worry, you can definitely find a girlfriend."