Chapter 20

EN MTLNovel

Home » In which the System Torments the Protagonists: My Wife is My Life! » Chapter 20:

In which the System Torments the Protagonists: My Wife is My Life! Chapter 20:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Chapter Twenty

As soon as Lu Li had finished speaking, the staff in the store showed joy.

"Okay, sir, we will soon ..."

"Wait!" Ji gently looked unbelievably and looked at him with a look like "Are you crazy?"

Lu Lixing disregarded Ji's light eyes and directed the clerk, "No need to wait, wrap me up immediately."

The clerk started to do it.

Ji gently shouted to the few shop assistants who were going to do something: "Wait a minute!"

Then he whispered to Lu Lixing, "What do you buy so much, I can't finish it!"

Lu Lixing squeezed a few words out of his teeth: "You look good!"

Ji frowned slightly, "No matter how good-looking I don't! The ones I choose are pretty good."

How much does it cost to pack all these clothes here?

Ji gently reproached and glanced at him. He was so hungry that he didn't know how hungry he was, and no matter how big his family's business was, he couldn't stand such a flower!

"The ones you choose are the old ones with discounted seasons," Lu Lixing said with a calm face, "not suitable for you."

Problem.

Ji Qing didn't want to ignore him, turned around and went out.

Lu Lixing grabbed her wrist, took a deep breath, and Xiang Ji gently compromised, "Okay, listen to you, I don't buy everything, but can I pick some for you, okay?"

Ji Qingqing really felt that Lu Lixing was strange today, and rushed to buy her clothes.

"You today ..."

"I bought a gift for Grandpa. I have to buy a gift for you? Otherwise, Grandpa might say that I don't care about you."

Ji thought for a moment, as if there was so little truth.

"Fine."

Lu Lixing clenched her wrist tightly and glanced quickly on the hangers. She had the most expensive latest model in her eyes, four skirts, five coats, two bags and a pair of shoes, plus a pair of sunglasses.

The rapid speed made the staff on one side feel ashamed.

"It's all wrapped up!"

The clerk smiled and packed the things he picked out.

"Wait a minute, give me a total amount of money, first, buy, pay!" Lu Lixing said firmly: "Give me a count within a minute, otherwise I won't!

Lu Lixing is rarely so difficult.

The clerk has also seen the scene, and the demands of rich people often make them unexpected.

"... good sir."

— "Last two minutes."

The clerk was nervous and busy calculating the amount at the counter.

Ji gently felt sweat all over his wrists held by Lu Lixing, and looked at him strangely, "Mr. Lu, what's wrong with you?"