Chapter 3

EN MTLNovel

Home » In which the System Torments the Protagonists: My Wife is My Life! » Chapter 3:

In which the System Torments the Protagonists: My Wife is My Life! Chapter 3:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

third chapter

"and many more……"

Ji gently held the doorknob, heard the words and turned to look at Lu Lixing. Seeing that his face was suddenly ugly, and mistakenly thought he was unwell, he quickly walked up to him, "What's wrong with you?" He was about to press the call button at the bedside.

Lu Lixing grabbed her wrist and stopped her from pressing the call button.

"I'm fine."

During the pull, Ji Qing had to bow his head, face to face with Lu Lixing, and within a short distance let Lu Lixing's face magnify infinitely in his pupils' eyes. The unique breath of the man penetrated into her nasal cavity. Ji Qing The heartbeat suddenly accelerated, a thin layer of sweat appeared on the palms of the hands, and the face blushed subconsciously.

I have to admit that Lu Lixing is a handsome man with a straight nose and a three-dimensional facial features. His eyebrows are as deep as a torch. Maybe he has been in the upper ranks.

Ji blinked softly, his eyes drooped, and he put them on his clean hands, clutching his wrists.

It was a pair of articulated hands. The palms were slightly cold and without temperature, but there was a sense of strength.

Ji gently yanked back his hand held by Lu Lixing, rubbing the red mark on his wrist.

"Ji Qingwen ..." Lu Lixing closed his eyes, "I said just now that you can correct your identity means that you are the wife my grandfather found for me, and I have been approved by my grandfather, so from today on, You are my Lu Lixing ... wife. "

--"last minute."

Lu Lixing: "Did you understand ... wife?"

Ji gently looked at him with suspicion.

She is not stupid. Lu Lixing just said that, the tone, the expression, what did she mean?

Doesn't it mean that in the future, she can straighten her identity, don't think that marrying him, you can use Mrs. Lu's identity as you please?

How come you now recognize yourself again?

Ji gently perfunctory: "I understand."

Lu Lixing's eyes narrowed, "Since you understand, how do you call me in the future?"

Ji gently bit his head and tried: "Mr. Lu?"

— "Last thirty seconds."

Lu Lixing frowned, "I and you are married now!"

"... Excuse me?" What fierce!

— "Last twenty seconds."

There was a dull pain in the heart, and Lu Lixing took a deep breath and said, "Old! Wife!"

Oh.

understood.

Does Lu Lixing want her to ask her husband to determine his possessiveness?

What's in the novel, Lu Lixing has a perverted possession of things that belong to him.

But this is the first time you want to call him a husband?