Chapter 24

EN MTLNovel

Home » In which the System Torments the Protagonists: My Wife is My Life! » Chapter 24:

In which the System Torments the Protagonists: My Wife is My Life! Chapter 24:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Chapter Twenty-Four

At half past six, it's off time.

People outside the elevator looked at Lu Lixing in the elevator, and Ji Qing, who was holding ninety-nine roses beside Lu Lixing, looked like a ghost, took a breath, and no one dared to go up.

"Well, Lu!"

Ji in the elevator heard some whispers.

"Is that Lu Heji gently?"

"Who gave the rose on Ji Qingwen's hand?"

"I just heard the front desk said, Mr. Lu is holding a bunch of roses to Tianyu to find Ji Qing!"

"So ... Ji Qingru and President Lu ..."

"No way……"

Lu Lixing Gu Ruowen heard, the two swaggered across the market, Ji carefully pondered, tomorrow is expected to be known to everyone.

All the way down to the underground garage, Ji gently boarded the co-pilot of Lu Li's car. Ninety-nine roses were placed in the back seat and turned red.

Just now at Tianyu Entertainment, Lu Lixing's remarks were so handsome, so handsome that Ji Qing gently forgot about Lu Lixing sending her roses and coming to the company to pick her up from work.

Now sitting in the car and calming down, everything that just happened, every sentence, every action, every expression of Lu Lixing appeared in her mind.

Lu Lixing neither took his own righteous words seriously, nor asked Ji to ask more about it.

Ji gently glanced at him, the corner of his mouth spreading a smile that could not hide, "Mr. Lu, thank you for speaking just now."

"Mr. Lu?" Lu Lixing drove with one hand, glanced at the rearview mirror, and drove away from the parking space, taking a meaningful look at her without saying a word.

Ji gently understood the meaning in his eyes, and immediately changed his mouth. "Husband, thank you for speaking for me. If it weren't for you, I would be bullied by them today."

-"+1 health, twelve hours of current health."

"They bully you?"

Ji gently nodded.

Lu Lixing remembered how she was hiding behind Qin Yue and dancing teeth at Gu Shaoyu, and smiled, "Can they bully you?"

"Of course you didn't see ..."

"I saw it," Lu Lixing added, "I saw it all the way."

Ji Qingwen: "………………"

Ji Qingwen's words struck in his throat, he couldn't vomit, he couldn't swallow, and he dared to love Lu Lixing's appearance in the meeting room door.

Did you see those words she said and the bullying momentum?

So what is she struggling to do?

The thought of her exaggerated acting, the tears that were about to cry, the complaining like crying, and the words just said by wronged Baba just slap into her face one by one.

It hurts!

Ji Qing could not wait to dig a pit and bury himself.

"You didn't do it wrong," Lu Lixing wrote lightly. "You are weak and weak, if I wasn't there then, I would be disadvantaged. Besides, I am your husband and I should help you."