Chapter 102

EN MTLNovel

Home » In which the System Torments the Protagonists: My Wife is My Life! » Chapter 102: Everyday grandmother dad everyday (2)

In which the System Torments the Protagonists: My Wife is My Life! Chapter 102: Everyday grandmother dad everyday (2)

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Everyday grandmother dad everyday (2)

The slight fetal movement came suddenly, at least a month in advance.

Lu Lixing was busy sending Ji to the hospital. On the way, she could n’t help. She was holding her stomach and sweating coldly. Lu Lixing let her head rest on her leg, half-lying in the back seat, holding her carefully. .

"Are the children about to be born?" Ji Qing looked in horror with a horrified stomach, "I won't ... be born in the car, right?"

"No," Lu Lixing held her hand and stabilized her mood to comfort her. "Don't be afraid, you'll be at the hospital right away. You will be fine with me."

With Lu Lixing's comfort, Ji Qing seemed to have a mainstay that he could rely on, and gradually quieted down, no longer panicked, and only occasionally issued a fine groan | groan.

Soon, the hospital arrived.

Ji, who called in advance, gently pushed the car and was pushed into the delivery room by the hospital nurse.

Before entering the delivery room, Ji Qing suddenly grasped Lu Lixing's hand next to him, enduring the painful pain in his lower body, his eyes filled with panic.

Lu Lixing whispered to appease her, "We have arrived at the hospital, don't be afraid, the doctors and nurses are here, they will help you, and I will wait for you outside."

She was frustrated by the child in her stomach. "Are you ... waiting for me here?"

"Yes, I will wait here for you and your baby to come out in peace." Lu Lixing looked at Ji Qing for a moment, stroking her hair, and suddenly leaned over her forehead and kissed.

A very light kiss, like a dragonfly, swept across her forehead, but extremely solemn.

A drop of tears slipped from the corner of the eye, and more tears followed, but she was inexplicably quiet because of the kiss, no more panic, no more panic, and her emotions seemed to be kissed by the kiss in an instant Soothed.

"Mr. Lu." The doctor reminded in a low voice on one side.

Lu Lixing loosened the tightly held surgical cart.

Ji gently grasped the arm of Landing Li, and she squinted at Lu Lixing's eyes. She seemed to want to see something that made her feel at ease from the bottom of Lu Lixing's eyes.

For just a moment, Ji slightly weakened and let go of Lu Lixing's arm, which he was clutching.

boom--

The door of the delivery room was closed.

Lu Lixing was standing still, staring blankly at the door of the delivery room that was closed. He could not see anything, but he kept looking at the direction of the delivery room. A bright red palm print was printed on the right hand that was gently grasped by Ji.

The hand with the red palm print clasped tightly, and a closer look revealed that it was trembling slightly.

He took a few steps back and leaned against the wall in a stiff posture, only to feel that his heart and liver were crushed, and his eyes were low and his eyes stared blankly.