Chapter 94

EN MTLNovel

Home » In which the System Torments the Protagonists: My Wife is My Life! » Chapter 94:

In which the System Torments the Protagonists: My Wife is My Life! Chapter 94:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Chapter 94

The next day, when Ji woke up gently, the sky was bright, except that the curtains in front of the floor-to-ceiling windows were tightly covered with no clue.

She opened her eyes half tired, confused, and saw a figure in front of the bed tying her shirt buttons, and saw that she woke up for a moment, seeming to say something to her in a low voice, and kissed her on the cheek. Itchy.

Ji Qing was very sleepy, his eyebrows frowned, and a slightly hoarse throat made an impatient sound, rolled over, and continued to sleep.

Lu Lixing at the bed smiled, then left the room lightly.

I didn't know how long I slept when I went back to bed. When I woke up, the sunlight outside the window came in through the gaps in the curtains, and it was a bit dazzling.

When Ji gently woke up, she was full of sore and tidal water as she was run over by a car. Her naked neck, arms, and chest were printed with numerous mottled marks, reminding her how absurd happened last night. thing.

She lifted the quilt and glanced quietly.

Terrible.

She slammed the quilt swiftly, soberly awake, her memory of last night struck her.

"So tired ..."

"pain……"

"No more ..."

Looking blankly at the ceiling above his head, the flushing gradually turned from the neck to the tip of his ears, the quilt covered his head, and then a painful wailing was issued.

My throat hurts.

What did she say last night?

Those words that are hard to say and usually dare not say, were coaxed and spoken by Lu Lixing last night.

It's too shameful!

Sure enough, no matter how well-dressed and serious a man may look, as long as he is undressed, he is a beast.

Lu Lixing is still a beast without self-control!

She said she wouldn't come, she took her to take a bath, but she was in the bathroom ...

No credit!

Ji lightly gritted her teeth and got her teeth up. She moved too much, her body was stiff, and the discomfort of her lower body caused her to take a cool breath. She forcibly resisted it, walked slowly to the bathroom, sat in front of the dresser after washing, and looked at her neck Helplessly cover up the traces with foundation.

In such a hot day, without covering her, she didn't dare to come out.

The foundation was half used to cover the marks on the neck and arm, and went downstairs after checking.

Mr. Lu Lao and Lu Lixing are sitting on the sofa to talk about things. She helped the stairs slowly walk to the living room and said to Mr. Lu Lao: "Grandpa, sorry to get up late."

Mr. Lu Lao looked her up and down, "What's wrong with your voice? Sick?"

Ji slightly flustered, and smiled and explained, "Yesterday my throat broke."