Chapter 19

EN MTLNovel

Home » In which the System Torments the Protagonists: My Wife is My Life! » Chapter 19:

In which the System Torments the Protagonists: My Wife is My Life! Chapter 19:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Chapter Nineteen

Lu Lixing's return to work from the company was suddenly abrupt. Except for a few high-level shareholders, few people in the company knew he would come to the company today.

After all, the person who had a car accident a month ago was seriously injured. It is said that when he was taken to an ambulance, the blood was red on the stretcher.

Rumors flew all over the company, saying that some people were actually dead, but the secret was blocked and the news was blocked to avoid the company's instability. There is also something to say that Mr. Lu was disabled in the car accident, and he could only spend the rest of his life in a wheelchair.

Rumors like these are eloquent, with noses and eyes, as if you saw them with your own eyes.

When Lu Lixing arrived at the company, it was during the peak period of work. The employees at the door of the company building rushed to work to check in. They rushed in and out in twos and threes.

When Bentley stopped in the company building, few people noticed, but when Lu Lixing got off the car, the speed of the rushing crowd around him obviously dropped, and he unexpectedly put his eyes on Lu Lixing with surprise or thrill, with expressions like Seen ghostly.

"Lu Lulu ... Mr. Lu ?!"

"Mr. Lu? Don't be funny, isn't Mr. Lu dead?"

"Don't talk nonsense, President Lu is just paralyzed."

"Really President Lu! Look!"

"Mummy ... Hello, Mr. Lu!"

"Good morning Mr. Lu!"

...

Lu Lixing was calm and calm, turning a blind eye to the surprised eyes around him, a pair of dark eyes sharp like arrows, looking straight ahead, nodding to the employees who gave way to the side and said hello.

Qin Shao waited for him at the front desk. When he saw someone, he greeted him. "Mr. Lu, the materials you asked me to prepare are already on your desk. In addition, the heads of various departments have been notified to have a meeting. The meeting will be held on time at ten o'clock. "

Qin Shao was cultivated and respected by Mr. Lu Lao at an early age. Over the years, he has worked not only for Mr. Lu Lao, but also for Lu Lixing, which is very reassuring.

Lu Lixing nodded.

When the elevator came down, all the employees evaded to one side. When Lu Lixing stepped in first, Lu Lixing stepped into the elevator, and the elevator door closed. Qin Shao pressed the button on the 22nd floor and told him that the day would be arranged.

Lu Lixing is a workaholic. Work has always been high intensity. Every minute of schedule must be counted. He thinks that he is wasting his time except for work.

Ding Dong, the elevator door opened, Lu Li walked out of the elevator, and the employees of Xiong Rong who drank water did not respond to each other, deadly silence, and watched him walk like this.

When Lu Lixing passed by, it exploded and whispered together.

"Not dead! President Lu really isn't dead!"