Chapter 101

EN MTLNovel

Home » In which the System Torments the Protagonists: My Wife is My Life! » Chapter 101: Everyday grandmother dad everyday (1)

In which the System Torments the Protagonists: My Wife is My Life! Chapter 101: Everyday grandmother dad everyday (1)

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Everyday grandmother dad everyday (1)

After two months of what to eat and vomit, Ji Qing ushered in a day of stubbornness.

She especially wants to eat snacks, but pregnant women ca n’t eat indiscriminately. In terms of eating, Aunt Pei has tight control. What is cold and spicy is fried. As long as it is unhealthy, she is not allowed to eat it. See you.

"Oh my wife, you are a pregnant person now, these things ca n’t be eaten indiscriminately. What you want to eat is to say to Aunt Pei, the ones made by Aunt Pei are not clean. The baby is not good. "

"No, no! This must not be eaten!"

"No! This is bad for you. You should eat less if you are pregnant or not."

After one or two trials, Ji Qingwei made herself the target of Aunt Pei directly, emptied the refrigerator and snacks at home, and immediately heard Ji Qing's thought of wanting to eat snacks, she immediately thought about it.

But she didn't want to be able to control what she wanted to eat.

For example, let Lu Lixing quietly bring her back snacks after work.

In this matter, Lu Lixing is actually united with Aunt Pei. If Ji Qing wants to eat some sour, he can buy her some sour fruits, but he wants to eat some fried chicken. Cola, barbecue, these things Lu Lixing will not bring to her without pregnancy, let alone pregnant, where would he indulge her.

Ji gently touched a wall at Lu Lixing and was not discouraged. He instead sent a message to Gentle to let her come to see her and quietly bring some snacks.

Gentle is not as young as Lu Lixing and Aunt Pei, and it is not clear what pregnant women can and cannot eat. Ji Qing gently asked her to bring her past she wanted to eat, and she really brought it.

However, he didn't pay much attention to the word "quietly" by Ji Qingqing.

She came in a large bag, and Aunt Pei warmly welcomed her.

"Gentle, are you here?" Ji gently supported his stomach step by step down the stairs.

Aunt Pei got up at the first sight to help.

The belly is getting bigger, and pregnant people are getting harder and harder. It is not convenient to sit down and get up. Sometimes I have leg cramps when I go to sleep at night. And because of Ai Pei's food supplement during this time, Ji gently sees a rounded appearance. ring.

Ji gently sat down on the sofa, and Aunt Pei put a pillow behind her waist.

Gently looking at Ji gently swollen belly, "Sister gently, how many months?"

Gently touched the belly, and lowered his head and smiled softly, "It's almost nine months, and the due date is next month. The child is uneasy in the past two days. It's very turbulent. I haven't slept well in the last few days. Look at me. Are the eye circles coming out? "

"No, the skin is as good as before."

"Just coax me."

Gently looking at the big bag near the feet, I suddenly remembered and said, "Yes, sister, I brought you what you like to eat. Look at it, it's all here. Is there anything missing?"