Chapter 2

EN MTLNovel

Home » Back to Before I Married the Tyrant BBIMT » Chapter 2:

Back to Before I Married the Tyrant Chapter 2:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

"Lu Yao, Lu Yao." Lu Yao always felt that someone poked her body, not painful, itchy, Lu Yao frowned involuntarily, a little displeased in her heart, she was dead, it was impossible for someone to even Her body was not let go.

Gu An'an was very anxious to see that Lu Yao had not responded. She murmured in her heart that Lu Yao didn't know what was going on. She rushed to doze off in the class of King Yan Luo, but no, they were all stared at and answered There was a problem. She was anxious and hurriedly twisted the tender meat on Lu Yao's waist. As expected, Lu Yao woke up.

Lu Yao instinctively screamed and bounced from the seat. She opened her eyes and just wanted to scold which Yan Xiaoxiao was bullying her, but unexpectedly, she saw a dark face of Professor Yan.

"Lu Yao, you haven't thought about economics this semester." Professor Yan is notoriously rigorous in the department. Every time a lot of people hang in her hands, students call her privately King Yan Luo.

She is most anxious to sleep in her class. She didn't speak for a while, and when she looked up, she saw someone in the class who wanted to die.

"Yan ,, Professor." Lu Yao's voice was low, she was not sure.

Isn't she dead, how can she still see Professor Yan.

"You still know that I am Professor Yan." Professor Yan is a middle-aged woman in her forties or forties. She has a pair of black-rimmed eyes on her nose. She has a dull tone and looks at the pretty girl who looks in front of her. After a moment, I said seriously, "The next lesson will copy the content of the third lesson to me and send it to my desk."

After the class, Lu Yao was shocked. In fact, just now, her brain was numb. She didn't know what Professor Yan meant. Until just now, she realized what happened.

She did not die, but was reborn.

When she was reborn in her sophomore year, she had not married Fu Shishu before.

"Lu Yao, what are you doing today, are you sick?" Gu Anan was almost scared to death by Lu Yao. God knows why Lu Yao fell asleep suddenly. She leaned over and reached out to touch Land Yao's forehead.

"No fever." Gu Anan was very depressed.

Lu Yao's expression gradually regained her composure. She didn't think of a roommate who had not been in contact for a long time. She appeared in front of her now.

Gu An'an was a roommate of her university. She had a good relationship at university, but after she married Fu Shishu, she became a wealthy man. After Fu Shishu's intentional or unintentional hint, she was disconnected from Gu Anan.

Now, when I see Gu An'an again, she feels a little guilty. After all, with good friendship, she broke off unilaterally.

"Lu Yao, don't you have any problems with your body?" Gu An'an was quite worried. This good person should not be sick suddenly.

Lu Yao smiled bitterly. She couldn't always say that she had just died and she was reborn now. Of course, her nerves would be slow to respond. If she said she was reborn, she would be taken to the hospital as a mental patient.

"It's okay, that is, I was late reading the novel last night, and didn't sleep well." Lu Yao casually found a reason.

University courses are free. After finishing economics classes, the rest of the time is free. Lu Yao slowly packs up the textbooks and is preparing to go back to sleep with his roommates. When he just went out of the door, he was stopped by a boy.