Chapter 11

EN MTLNovel

Home » Back to Before I Married the Tyrant BBIMT » Chapter 11:

Back to Before I Married the Tyrant Chapter 11:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Lend you a big head ghost.

Lu Yao couldn't be more aware of this voice.

This is her good brother.

In the last life, all of her savings were not mentioned in his name. Even when she was dying, she was given the heaviest blow, causing her to commit suicide and die under despair.

Thinking of Lu Nian's now immature face, Lu Yao's lips slowly overflowed with a sneer.

She has been patronizing her own affairs since her rebirth and almost forgot the true enemy.

Lu Yao didn't borrow Lu Nian's money, and the next morning Mother Lu called and asked her to go back. Lu Yao didn't want to go back, but she didn't want her father Lu Mother to go to school, so she simply packed her things back.

Before Lu Yao married Fu Shishu, he lived in the Qinling Community in the West District of Beicheng. Qinling Community is a famous old house in this area. This community is a house allocated by the unit, and it has been divided for two or three decades.

Now people's living conditions are good, but all those who have a little luck in the community have moved out. Many of the people who live here are migrant workers.

The Lu family also wanted to move away. But Lu father was an unimpressed person. In middle age, he was still working in the factory. Where can he afford to buy a house?

Lu Yao climbed the old stairs and sneered at the window of the stairway. She didn't expect to return to this place again.

The door was half-open, and Lu Yao pushed the door in. The familiar small living room, with a few small rooms inside, was decorated very old and was of the style of the last century. Although Lu Mu wanted to decorate, she was reluctant to spend money.

Lu Yao arrived at home just for dinner. Mother Lu just cooked the meal and brought it out. She turned to see Lu Yao coming back, seeing her standing stupidly, impatiently saying, "Why are you standing there, did not see me If you are busy, you wo n’t be able to serve dishes, and you ’re really waiting for free food. ”

Mother Lu has always been welcoming to Lu Yao, and she scolded while serving the dishes. "It really grows up to be no officer. I really don't know what to do to raise you."

Lu Yao threw his schoolbag and lifted his eyelids. It was natural to see Lu Nian who had been at home for a long time. He was watching TV in the living room with Erlang's legs. Plan to stretch out your hand.

Lu Mu saw Lu Yao immobile, her tone was very strong, "I told you to move and did not hear it."

Lu Yao pointed to the landing idea and said lazily, "Why not let Lu Nian do it."

Mother Lu was surprised. She never thought Lu Yao would talk back. But for a moment, she looked at Lu Yao blankly and continued what she was doing. She shattered her thoughts, and a white-eyed wolf satirized Lu Yao.

Lu Yao's dining table was not big, it was an old wooden table with low legs and lowered legs. They found something to cushion.

There are not many dishes on the table, but it can be seen that most of them are Lu Nian's favorite food.

Lu Musheng was afraid that Lu Yao would eat a piece of meat. When the meal was served, he put the good meat in Lu Nian's bowl.

"Eat more, don't waste it." Lu Nian's bowl quickly piled up a small pile of hills, and Lu Yao sandwiched a chopsticks with vegetarian dishes. Lu mother wished to see through Lu Yao's face, not to mention meaty dishes.