Chapter 50

EN MTLNovel

Home » Back to Before I Married the Tyrant BBIMT » Chapter 50:

Back to Before I Married the Tyrant Chapter 50:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Lu Yao's mouth twitched, what really taboo, what came.

It doesn't matter when Pan Yi comes, it's this time.

Lu Yao stepped on Fu Shishu's foot and pushed him away. He didn't forget to stare at Fu Shishu, "You are doing a good deed."

"I have done something good. Is it a good thing to take off my pants / bed?" Fu Shishu calmly put the belt on and adjusted his clothes. That sounds like a pity.

day.

Lu Yao glanced at Fu Shishu and really wanted to bite at the face of Fu Shishu's scum.

Rao changed Pan Yi, who did n’t know how many girlfriends, but also blushed and had a thick neck. Looking at Fu Shishu, I really wanted to shout, I fuck, Fu Shishu turned out to be your true personality, I do n’t even know you anymore.

Lu Yao didn't want to speak, and she was irritated by his irritability in the face of Fu Shishu's nonchalant words.

Fu Shishu had no intention of returning to his room.

Pan Yi came to Fu Shishu, and naturally stayed in Lu Yao's room.

"Can you get away?" Lu Yao smiled, and the words were overcast.

Pan Yi was extremely embarrassed. For the first time, he was unkindly called off. But when he read Fu Shishu, he didn't mean to leave at all. He had to pretend to be stupid, as if he didn't hear it.

Lu Yao was too lazy to care about the two of them, and sat down.

Pan Yi has n’t seen Lu Yao for a long time. Today, I ca n’t recognize her. Lu Yao is pretty. Now she will dress up again. She is lazy, her skin is as thick as fat, and she glances at random. Human.

No wonder, Fu Shishu is shameless, and he has to hang Lu Yao.

"What are you going to do, if you don't want to recognize her, I will block it for you." Chen Shi's matter, Fu Shishu made a clear investigation, she made a mistake that year, did not want to take it, and discarded Lu Yao, leading to Lu Yao's hard work. It was not that Lu Yao became famous, but was found by Chen Qing. Lu Yao never knew that he had such a mother.

If Lu Yao doesn't want it, Fu Shishu will definitely put her under pressure from the Chen family.

"Why don't you admit it," Lu Yao said lightly.

"I thought." Fu Shishu was interrupted by Lu Yao.

"What do you think."

Lu Yao put his arm on the sofa and smiled, "There is a rich mother, I don't recognize it, it's not a funny brain."

Lu Yao thought very simply, since Chen Qing wanted to recognize, she recognized her. She hasn't lived a rich man's life yet, which is fine.

Pan Yi took a peek at Lu Yao's information last time. I really didn't expect that Lu Yao was actually the daughter of the Chen family. The Chen family is a big family, not inferior to the Fu family in Beicheng.

Normal people's thinking, a rich father and mother suddenly fell in the sky, everyone likes it.

"Then you and Chen Yanxing became cousins." Fu Shishu lowered his voice and said slowly.