Chapter 3

EN MTLNovel

Home » Back to Before I Married the Tyrant BBIMT » Chapter 3:

Back to Before I Married the Tyrant Chapter 3:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

In his last life, Lu Yao died miserably. Besides the so-called blood-sucking maidens, Fu Shishu was the second most important reason.

In the eyes of outsiders, Fu Shishu is not thin to her, and can even be said to be very good. Fu Shishu was born in a family of Beicheng, and he has outstanding abilities. However, in his twenties, he created his own business empire.

In Beicheng, no one should respect him as Fu Shao.

It is not easy for such an expensive man to marry her into the family justifiably.

But only she herself knew that under the gorgeous packaging called Pampering, Fu Shishu was nothing but a cold-hearted person. As a young girl, she couldn't tell what was true. She only knew that Fu Shishu was willing to spend a lot of money on her, and that she was willing to give her a name is good for her.

It wasn't until a few years after marrying him that Lu Yao realized that Fu Shishu didn't really like her. She just thought she was beautiful and married to be a vase, but once she got tired, she gave up mercilessly.

The divorce was too easy for him. As long as he feels tired, he can interrupt this relationship at any time.

Lu Yao never wants to go the way he once did in his life, even if he becomes Mrs. Fu. Being spoiled by Fu Shishu for a few years made her completely canary and lost her life skills. When she could only depend on him, she ruthlessly abandoned her.

She already knew the ending, wouldn't it be a fool to involve Fu Shishu again?

Breaking up is something she must do now.

With such a thought, Lu Yao was more relieved. Now she is not a little girl who loves to open up at first, and Fu Shishu is willing to show her will, and she has been moved for a long time.

All her love has long since disappeared in the waiting time of the previous life.

After sending the text message, Lu Yao's first thing he wanted to do was to eat a good meal.

In the end of her last life, her money was deceived by her family, and only some money left on hand was sent to the bottomless hole of the hospital, where she ate buns and salt vegetables all day.

The thing she misses most now is meat.

"Lu Yao, let's go to the cafeteria." At noon, the dormitory people lazily got up from the bed, patting one on the other.

Although the food in the cafeteria is not good, but they are left cheap, they have a few dorms, they spend a lot of money on weekdays, and they like to dress up. They buy clothes and cosmetics when they have a little money. Once they eat, they can save money. province.

Lu Yao: "Where to go to the cafeteria, let's go to the restaurant outside, and I'll treat you."

Gu Anan: "Why, get rich?"

Gu Anan stared at Landing Yao with wide eyes. Although Lu Yao had a boyfriend who blasted the sky, but they all knew Lu Yao ’s character, they were very upright, and the bank card he gave to the other party did n’t have any flowers. Lu Yao's family, they all know that the younger brother in her family is fine without asking her to ask for money, and there is no spare money.

"If you don't make a fortune, you can't eat." Lu Yao gave Gu Anan a white glance, but she couldn't let her get the money from her private house.

She has no money, but she wo n’t have enough money to eat. Besides, she just won a scholarship, thousands of dollars, enough to eat for a while, but she used to be stupid, secretly posted Lu Nian, but Saving himself frugally, he ended up posting a white-eyed wolf.