Chapter 44

EN MTLNovel

Home » Back to Before I Married the Tyrant BBIMT » Chapter 44:

Back to Before I Married the Tyrant Chapter 44:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Fuck your mother.

With a snap, Lu Yao closed the door, so she would not wait for Fu Shishu and went directly to the public toilet downstairs to solve physiological problems.

On the morning of New Year's Day, I looked downstairs from the window, and I couldn't even see my personal image.

"Otherwise, let's eat instant noodles." Lu Yao's lazy sickness recurred, and she looked at the unopened packs of instant noodles on the table, almost enough for a day's meals.

Fu Shishu's eyebrow peak shuddered, and he thought that he would eat instant noodles on the first day of the new year.

"Go out and see." Fu Shishu was going to pull Landao Yao out.

The winter in Nancheng is not much more comfortable than that in Beicheng. The outside is still bitterly cold, and there are still unsnowed residues on the trees.

Fu Shishu drove the car and took Lu Yao around the city, only to find that a snack was open.

The shop is not big, just a small house, an old couple opened the shop, seeing the person entering the shop saying a happy new year.

"You are not from Nancheng." The old couple is a native of Nancheng. He has been in business for most of his life. Everyone has been in contact with them. When they heard Lu Yao's accent, they knew that they came from other places.

"We are from Beicheng." Lu Yao was afraid of the cold and didn't want to sit at the door, so he found Zhang's stool near the house and sat down.

"Then your husband and wife came to Nancheng with relatives or tourists." The man is busy and the aunt is entertaining outside. She brought a pot of hot tea and poured hot water into the cups of the two. She looked at the pair who entered the store, all of them were very good, and they looked very good.

"We are not married." Lu Yao waved his hand and quickly denied, but Fu Shishu interrupted Lu Yao's words, "We are in contact."

Lu Yao went to poke Fu Shishu, warning him not to talk nonsense.

Fu Shishu was smug, "You can't let me go through the mouth addiction."

Lu Yao was too lazy to talk to Fu Shishu, and now Fu Shishu's IQ has seriously dropped.

"Little girl, your boyfriend looks really good, you need to cherish it." Aunt is definitely a visual animal. Looking at Fu Shi's well-dressed clothes, she feels good.

"Have you heard it, please cherish it." Fu Shishu feels that he hasn't heard such pleasant words for many days.

Cherish your big head ghost.

Lu Yao rolled his eyes.

The two ordered ravioli and the soup bag settled for breakfast. When going out, Lu Yao heard Fu Shishu cough twice.

"You will not catch a cold," Lu Yao said casually. Fu Shishu coughed more times. If Lu Yao knew that Fu Shishu was staying in the living room overnight, there was no quilt cover. She really thought Fu Shishu was pretending, yes Lied to her sympathy.

"You stay away from me." Lu Yao looked disgusted, and regarded Fu Shishu as a pathogen, and wished to stay away from Bazhang.

Fu Shishu gently overflowed the laughter from his throat, and looked at Landing Yao's expression of disgusting him.