Chapter 12

EN MTLNovel

Home » Back to Before I Married the Tyrant BBIMT » Chapter 12:

Back to Before I Married the Tyrant Chapter 12:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Lu Yao was a simple and ignorant little girl compared to her previous life. At that time, she was timid and restrained and had never seen the outside world. She thought the Lu family was her root. If the Lu family wanted her, where could she go.

But now she has a small deposit and lives in a dormitory. There is not much money to spend. Even if she graduates, the dormitory will not be lived. It is not a big deal for her to go out and rent a house.

Lu Yao patted her shoulders and walked away when she fell. But Lu Yao was going, but Lu mother was anxious. At that moment, she intuitively felt that Lu Yao said that she could do it and she would never return for a lifetime.

"Mom said, nothing else, you rarely come back, stay overnight and go." Lu Mu stopped at the door, changed her face, and let Lu Yao stay.

Lu Yao went back to his room to rest. Lu Nian saw that Lu Mother had not taught Lu Yao, and he was upset. He pulled Lu Mother to the corner and wondered, "Mom, why are you looking at her face."

Over the years, Lu Yao is the most inferior one in the family. Lu Nian subconsciously believes that Lu Yao should bully them.

Suddenly, her mother treated her well and Lu Nian was uncomfortable.

Mother Lu patted her son's shoulder and explained, "Isn't this what you plan for?"

"Plan for me?" Lu Nian didn't understand.

Mother Lu smiled and touched her son's, thinking that she was a child. If she hadn't watched Lu Yao grow well, she wanted to lose it.

Mother Lu smiled with countenance. "Don't she have a rich boyfriend recently? Maybe we all have to rely on her in the future."

"What does she have to do with me." Lu Nian whispered, thinking what was good.

Mother Lu poked her finger at Lu Nian's forehead and smiled helplessly, "You are stupid, you are her younger brother. If she marries in the past, can you lessen your benefits?"

Mother Lu has seen for a long time that her husband is a waste person, and it is harder than expecting him to buy a marriage room for his son. But Lu Yao is different. As a child, there were many little boys who like to wander downstairs. Lu Yao is now bigger and more beautiful. Many acquaintances asked her if Lu Yao had any objects.

Mother Lu made up her mind and asked Lu Yao to find a rich man, and the gift would be one to one hundred thousand yuan, and her son's house would soon fall.

Lu Yao slept in the room all afternoon, and at night, Mother Lu told her to come out for dinner.

Rarely, Mother Lu caught a few pieces of braised meat for her, and Lu Yao's eyebrows jumped, thinking that the sun would come out from the west.

She ate the braised meat slowly.

Lu mother's mind was not on the meal, she ate a bit at will, and her eyes fell on Lu Yao's face.

"Yaoyao, when will you bring your boyfriend home to show us." Lu mother's heart is all on Lu Nian's body, and she is not at all concerned about this unrelated daughter.

She still listened to people in the community that Lu Yao had a boyfriend. At first she dismissed her. She always wanted to find a time to break up and land quickly. But when they heard that the other party sent Lu Yao back in a high-end sports car.