Chapter 26

EN MTLNovel

Home » Back to Before I Married the Tyrant BBIMT » Chapter 26:

Back to Before I Married the Tyrant Chapter 26:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

When Lu Yao arrived at the rental house, the more she thought, the more strange she felt. How did Chen Yanxing pay her the bill? She wanted to transfer the money to Chen Yanxing, but the other party didn't accept it.

Lu Yao opened WeChat, clicked on the interface of Chen Yanxing, and sent a message to remind the other party to collect the bill. Otherwise, when the time came, the money returned to her account.

Champs Elysees Hotel.

Chen Yanxing made an appointment with friends in the circle for afternoon tea, and talked about work at the same time.

Halfway through, the phone rang, Chen Yanxing glanced, and Lu Yao sent him WeChat. Seeing the content above, his lips overflowed with a faint smile, and he didn't reply, just thrust into his pocket.

"Did you see you in such a good mood."

There is a middle-aged man sitting on the sofa next to him. He leans on the sofa with a cigarette in his lips. Like Chen Yanxing, he is a director, but he has a much deeper qualification than Chen Yanxing. He appreciates Chen Yanxing. When I first saw him, I saw his amazing appearance and prepared to take him to starring in his own play.

"Is it so obvious?" Chen Yan acted a lot for Feng Dao. Speaking of them, the family history of the two people is still somewhat related, but outsiders are not clear.

Counting it, Chen Yanxing also called Feng Dao an uncle, but it was only a little far away, and he didn't move much. Chen Yanxing was also a director before he had close contact with Feng Dao.

"It's obvious." Feng Dao is a person who came, even though Chen Yanxing is excellent, after all, he is a young man, but in the eyes of their older generation, it is too clear.

Feng Dao narrowed his eyes, put his fingers on the armrests, and smiled, "It seems that your mother is looking forward."

Chen Yanxing's eyes were slightly convergent, and his tone was not slow or slow, "No hurry."

Since Lu Yao became a star, he has not seen Gu An'an. When he found a good weather, he made an appointment with Gu An'an.

"This is your car?" Gu Anan left the school and Lu Yao was waiting outside.

As soon as she came out, Lu Yao opened the window and let Gu Anan get in the car.

For an ordinary college student who is still studying in school, having a car of his own is a dream, but Lu Yao realized it by his own strength. Gu An'an was envious. He got in the car and left and touched. touch.

Lu Yao glanced at her, "It's not a good car, it's nothing beautiful."

This car is neither Mercedes-Benz nor BMW. It is an ordinary joint-venture car. It is absolutely unremarkable on the street.

When buying a car at that time, Lu Yao was scolded by the agent, saying that her every move is now related to the image, not to mention buying a super luxury car, but also a big difference, just a small broken car If you let people know, don't laugh at the big teeth, thinking how harsh the company is.

But she doesn't want to hit a swollen face to become fat, her economic strength is there. Besides, she prefers a fuel-efficient car with good fuel.