Chapter 47

EN MTLNovel

Home » Back to Before I Married the Tyrant BBIMT » Chapter 47:

Back to Before I Married the Tyrant Chapter 47:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Chen Yanxing has long been invited by the program group, but has been shelving it. Chen Yanxing does not like to participate in shows such as reality shows. After all, he has not disclosed his private affairs, giving people a habit of onlookers.

But if he could get sick with Fu Shishu, he felt the need to participate.

Lu Yao saw that the special guest was actually Chen Yanxing. The first thought was, did the director let her fall in love with Chen Yanxing?

But it should be impossible to think about it. After she and Chen Yanxing contacted in private, the official has not admitted it.

Chen Yanxing saw her and smiled, and Lu Yao obediently called Chen Dao.

The addition of Chen Yanxing surprised the director. After all, the notice was received temporarily.

Before, he had read the information of Chen Yanxing. His resume is rich. The most important thing is that he grows a face that does not lose to the popular actor. When he is on the show, it will definitely explode.

But Chen Yanxing has always been high-key, except for being a director, he has no other job. He secretly heard that Chen Dao's family has a big background, and being a director is just playing. He thought that there must be no drama. Xing is really willing to participate in the show.

As soon as Chen Yanxing put his luggage, he started recording programs.

The restaurant will open tomorrow, and today we will clean and buy food.

Because the restaurant is opened overseas, more people speak English in the local language.

The former film emperor Liu Hao is a man in his fifties, and he has never learned English at all. Xie Yun, a singer in Nanxi, and an Internet celebrity. The real academic qualifications are actually not high. Speaking is the stage where chickens and ducks speak. Angel Baidu graduated from a well-known university in China, but only she knows the real situation.

In order to avoid poor English communication, they all rushed to stay in the restaurant, the task of buying ingredients and daily necessities was handed over to Lu Yao and Chen Yanxing.

There is a big supermarket nearby, two people go there first.

Lu Yao followed behind Chen Yanxing and wanted to ask how you came to the show many times.

She ran for the show because she was short of money. What did Chen Yanxing, a rich second generation, come here.

At this time, you can go to the drama.

"Buy according to this list." Chen Yanxing did not know where to pull out the shopping list and handed it to Lu Yao.

The shopping list was hand-written by Chen Yanxing personally. The fonts were clear and sharp, and the pen was sharp. The camera specially gave Chen Yanxing a hand-written shopping list.

Lu Yao looked at the contents of the list, detailed and clear, and truly admired, "You are so powerful."

"I like to do things with a plan." Chen Yanxing's work is resolute and popular. Even though he has thrown things to his cousin in recent years, he knows everything about the Chen family.

The reason why this show is so hot is to take a live broadcast and strive to show the most real state of the artist.

Just a few moments ago, I was still asking who Chen Yanxing was, whether it was related to households, and suddenly turned around.