Chapter 6

EN MTLNovel

Home » Back to Before I Married the Tyrant BBIMT » Chapter 6:

Back to Before I Married the Tyrant Chapter 6:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

"What, you really broke up last night." Gu Anan woke up and saw Lu Yao actually sleeping in the dormitory.

In the past, Lu Yao did not have the habit of sleeping lazy. When not in class, he usually likes to soak in the library, so as not to spend time in the dormitory.

Gu An'an's loud voice made Lu Yao completely unable to sleep.

Lu Yao got up from the bed, grabbed her hair, and laughed, "Did I not say break up yesterday?"

"However, I thought you were talking about anger." Gu An'an was standing on Lu Yao's side, but for a man like Fu Shishu, Gu An'an thought Lu Yao would be reluctant.

Lu Yao brushed her teeth, washed her face, sat down, and easily found the bottles and cans on the table to do the basic skin care steps. She did not miss the explanation. "Every word I said was thoughtful."

It's just that she was thoughtful in her life.

"Did you really plan to break up," "There is no sadness." Gu Anan dragged her shoes and sat on Lu Yao's bed. She also planned to comfort Lu Yao, but Lu Yao was calmer than her.

Lu Yao was speechless, "What's sad." She couldn't understand. If she really walks this path forever, she will not die.

She finally got rid of her tragic destiny, what was sad.

She should be happy for her beautiful and happy life.

Gu An'an patted Lu Yao's shoulder, I really didn't know what to say, it took a long time before I suffocated the words, "It's good not to be sad."

Gu An'an couldn't help but want to ask Yao Lu to break up. "Lu Yao, you will not be a new favorite." Gu An'an thinks about the possibility, although Fu Shishu seems to be the top standard among them. It's a match, but there are more people who like Lu Yao. Maybe, there is a better chase Lu Yao.

After finishing a layer of lotion, Lu Yao was applying lotion. After listening to Gu An'an's words, she paused. She turned her head away and covered the black line. "You are so rich in imagination."

Instead, she became a cheating person.

In order to prevent Gu An'an from talking outside, Lu Yao first said his thoughts, "Don't guess, I haven't planned to fall in love recently."

Gu Anan: "Why are you not in love?"

Gu An'an thought that if she had Lu Yao's beauty, she would like to associate with several outstanding men at the same time, not to fall in love is a waste of that good looks.

Lu Yao took out a small mirror, flicked a little powder, and smiled, "I can't find a job if I can't."

"Ah, work?" Gu An'an didn't believe it.

It ’s nothing more than Gu An’an ’s unbelief, and Lu Yao did n’t continue to explain. She looked at herself in the mirror, her facial features were exquisite, her eyes were like obsidian, Shen

Shen Faliang, even without having to apply makeup on purpose, the skin condition is so good that there are no flaws at all.

I have to say that Lu Yao gave birth to a very beautiful face, otherwise Fu Shishu would not see her for the first time, so she approached her deliberately and pleased her until she agreed that he would become his girlfriend.