Chapter 40

EN MTLNovel

Home » Back to Before I Married the Tyrant BBIMT » Chapter 40:

Back to Before I Married the Tyrant Chapter 40:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Chen Yanxing did not dare to be interested in the true and false of the entertainment circle. This is all a means of hype, and everyone in the circle knows it well.

But regarding Lu Yao, Chen Yanxing had to take it seriously.

Qi Min carefully asked Chen Yanxing, "What is the situation, does she think you are not as good as Fu Shishu?"

Qi Min did not know that Lu Yao ’s ex-boyfriend was Fu Shishu, but it was Chen Yanxing who was caught by Fu Shishu halfway through the process of chasing Lu Yao.

"Go away." Chen Yanxing threw the phone, leaned on the sofa, squeezed his eyebrows, and suddenly his eyes lit up, and he had plans.

Since the photo was posted online by the paparazzi, and Fu Shishu officially acknowledged it, Lu Yao's popularity has not gone down.

"Lu Yao is a woman who is too lucky, she was officially recognized by Fu Shishu."

"Professional malicious female match Lu Yao, good luck to explode, actually on the list of big brother Beicheng Fu Shao."

"Lu Yao's first- and third-line actresses have high means, really high, and make Fu Shao fascinated."

"Lu Yao's **** is a vixen, otherwise Fu Shao how to look at her."

"Actress Lu Yao succeeded in her position and will soon become a wealthy rich man."

Lu Yao just looked at the first few hot searches and threw the phone aside.

"Sister Lu Yao, is this true if you become a wealthy rich man?" That day, Zhang Sisi saw Fu Shishu to catch people, and they knew that the two had a great relationship, but there were many women around rich people, maybe it was Fu Shishu. Interest came, so I came to Lu Yao.

Any relationship between rich people and female celebrities is secret, and they can't commit any trouble, especially people like Fu Shishu who stand at the top of the upper class are simply disdain to expose private matters.

Lu Yao calmed down, she was calm and indifferent, and said decisively, "Fake."

"What's the picture." Zhang Sisi was puzzled.

"It was bitten by a dog accidentally." Lu Yao answered calmly.

There was cold sweat in Zhang Sisi's forehead. Lu Yao replied that if Fu Shishu heard it, it was estimated that he wanted to strangle someone.

Lu Yao is waiting for the makeup artist to apply makeup, but she will not reply to this matter. Since Fu Shishu officially admitted, what can she say.

Whatever she said, she only made things more complicated. She didn't know what to do, and after a while, she stopped.

Lu Yao does not matter, but not everyone does not matter.

The company called and Lu Yao wanted to ask her about Fu Shishu. When she signed the contract, although she didn't read every clause of the contract clearly, she probably knew the content.

There is a clause that requires artists not to fall in love during the contract.

Regarding this regulation, few people are at heart. After all, it is a private matter. As long as you do n’t make things big and secretly fall in love, no one will know, even if it is found, it ’s good not to admit it if you are killed.