Chapter 38

EN MTLNovel

Home » Back to Before I Married the Tyrant BBIMT » Chapter 38:

Back to Before I Married the Tyrant Chapter 38:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

"The next play, there is an intimate play," the director specially called Fang Shengzhou and Lu Yao.

Said to be an intimate scene is actually a kiss scene.

Although the director asked Lu Yao and Fang Shengzhou to add WeChat each other to get along well and cultivate a sense of understanding, Fang Shengzhou decisively deleted Lu Yao and added it to the blacklist.

Fang Shengzhou thought she was disgusting.

In addition to being young, there may be pure friendship between men and women, and other people are going to **** friends.

Lu Yao sat in the lounge and asked the makeup artist to put on makeup for her. Lu Yao looked lazy. Last night, he filmed the scene in the middle of the night. He got up early this morning to film the scene. Lu Yao felt a little tired after finishing a scene.

Zhang Sisi ordered a cup of Starbucks and handed it to Lu Yao to wake her up.

"Sister Lu Yao, why did you suddenly ask me for Fang Shengzhou's WeChat account last night?" Zhang Sisi felt strange.

"The director asked me to add that we can make friends first." Lu Yao drank his bitter coffee and his eyes narrowed.

Zhang Sisi was speechless and could not help looking at the direction of the director.

The director's thinking is really the standard science male thinking.

"Sister Lu Yao, will you be nervous if you kiss the show later?" Zhang Sisi was a little worried. After all, Lu Yao used to be a female second, a female match, and so on. Are not necessarily able to reach.

But now Lu Yao becomes a female host. It is different for her and her male host in almost every scene.

This scene was Lu Yao ’s first kiss on the screen. Zhang Sisi was afraid that Lu Yao would be nervous. After all, this matter of kissing is resting on ordinary people. Not everyone can do it.

Besides, Fang Shengzhou's attitude towards Lu Yao is not good. When two people who are almost similar to strangers kissing, Zhang Si panicked when thinking.

"Isn't it just that the two pieces of meat are in contact? There is nothing nervous." Zhang Sisi thought Lu Yao had never been in love or kissed, but in fact she had been married in her previous life, and had done more intimate things, kissing No problem.

Lu Yao's idea is indeed very good, but it is a bit difficult to meet in reality.

She is really not familiar with Fang Shengzhou.

When Fang Shengzhou pressed her against the wall and filmed a kiss, Lu Yao instinctively turned her head and Fang Shengzhou's kiss passed her face.

"Ka," the director paused the filming, pointed to his shoulders, and pointed at Landing Yao. "Lu Yao, what the **** are you doing? This scene has been filmed three times before."

"Sorry, director, I didn't adjust the state." Lu Yao apologized.

Fang Shengzhou chuckled at the side, "Director, is she going to do it or not? This is not going to work. How can I film the next drama."

Fang Shengzhou wanted to kick Lu Yao out of the crew. Who asked Lu Yao to offend her.

The director frowned, saying something conscientious, she really likes Lu Yao, a newcomer with good acting skills, and she is very polite to the crew of the crew. There is no star shelf at all. The little celebrity star burst into hair immediately.