Chapter 17

EN MTLNovel

Home » Back to Before I Married the Tyrant BBIMT » Chapter 17:

Back to Before I Married the Tyrant Chapter 17:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

"Pan Yi, guess what the school flower of our school is now degenerate to look like." Jiang Hanguang spent a lot of time a while ago and finally climbed into Pan Gongzi's bed.

After finishing the work, Jiang Hanguang Jiao Di was lying in Pan Yi's arms, fingers drawn circles on the man's body.

"School Flower?" Pan Yi was a little tired, smoking a cigarette, thinking for a while, and it quickly reflected that it was Lu Yao?

"What's wrong with her?" Pan Yi asked casually, then kissed Jiang Hanguang's tender white face, the fragrance was strong, and she frowned.

Mentioning this matter, Jiang Hanguang was happy. With her eyes flashing, she took out her phone excitedly and showed it to Pan Yi. "You see, how shabby Lu Yao's new boyfriend is. He actually rides a battery car."

Jiang Hanguang almost smiled when he saw the photos sent by his girlfriends.

She has been seeing Lu Yao for a long time, and it's been a long time since Lu Yao could be caught by Fu Shishu, and she can only find other men.

When Lu Yao and Fu Shishu were together, she did not dare to squeak, but now it was different. Lu Yao was with a poor boy, and she dared to ridicule.

Pan Yi didn't care about the intrigue between women, but he was concerned about Lu Yao's things. "Show me." Pan Yi raised his lips and took Jiang Hanguang's mobile phone. meeting.

The heroine in the photo is really Lu Yao.

The story of Lu Yao and her new boyfriend was posted on the campus. It was a hot discussion online.

"No, I remember Lu Yao's boyfriend is a rich man, divided?"

"Lu Yao could not believe it with a man riding a battery car."

"I guess Lu Yao must have been dumped by the rich, and I asked the honest person to take over."

"Lu Yao is really getting worse now, maybe he will have to ride a bike next time."

"Fortunately, you are not staying in the school, here is almost exploded." Lu Yao is not in school, Gu An'an is naturally targeted as Lu Yao's roommate, and anyone who wants to see Lu Yao's school flowers wants to take it from Gu An'an. When it comes to Lu Yao, she really has no way to hide in the toilet.

When Lu Yao saw the photo, he knew it. Although she is low-key in school, there are many people who are unhappy with her. As soon as this happened, several girls wanted to find her.

He said that he wanted to see her new boyfriend, but actually wanted to joke her.

"I know. During this time, I won't go back." Lu Yao took a time and hid the stairs to ask Gu An'an about the situation.

Now it seems that she is wise not to go back.

Lu Yao didn't want to go back to school and was stared at with colored eyes, but the Lu family didn't want to go back either. She thought about temporarily finding a place to live for a while.

But she didn't have much money in her hand, that is, she earned some money and scholarships by working, and she didn't know when she could receive the notice, so she had to save a little money.

She watched it online for a long time, originally wanted to find a small apartment, but the rent for a moonlight was more than 2,000 yuan, Lu Yao was reluctant, so she planned to share with others.