Chapter 20

EN MTLNovel

Home » Back to Before I Married the Tyrant BBIMT » Chapter 20: (Add more)

Back to Before I Married the Tyrant Chapter 20: (Add more)

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Lu Yao received a notice that he packed his things early the next morning and went to the crew to report.

"This is the opportunity I have fought for you." Agent Wang Wei exaggerated.

After working hard, Lu Yao believes that it is strange, even if she is stupid, she knows that Wang Wei has several entertainers in his hand, only to see that the role suits her.

Wang Wei received an online drama for her, the production cost is not high, the whole drama can also be called the name of the male and female protagonists, other actors are newcomers.

Therefore, Lu Yao will be selected.

Lu Yao originally used to be a passer-by role, and he played the role twice, but when Chen Dao came to see Lu Yao's appearance, he immediately changed his mind.

"Do you want to play No.2?" Chen Dao found Lu Yao.

Lu Yao never thought that he had the opportunity to play such an important role. "Think." Lu Yao nodded and agreed.

"Chen Tao, I disagree." An Qi had just finished her makeup, and she was unhappy when she heard that Chen Tao would arrange for a newcomer to act as No. 2. She was even more upset when she learned that Nv2 was even more beautiful than her.

Lu Yao raised her eyes and saw a young woman with heavy makeup coming over. Lu Yao knew her and played several online dramas. The response was not bad.

"Sister Angel." As a newcomer, Lu Yao naturally has a better attitude.

An Qi glared at Lu Yao. She had just heard the agent say that the new female No. 2 would threaten her status. She thought about how beautiful the other party would be. As a result, she couldn't calm down as soon as Chen Dao was here.

If this really made Lu Yao the female number two, what else would she do? If it was broadcast, many people would scold at her nose, not as beautiful as the female, which made her look forward to Where to hang.

Chen Dao frowned slightly, and he was actually dissatisfied with Angel for a long time. Although he is not a big director, he is also well-known in the industry. What he hates most is the little star who is a little popular and makes a fuss, and Angel is one of them.

On the first day of starting up, Angel was late for an hour, which undoubtedly caused a lot of impact on the crew. Now that he hasn't officially worked, he starts to point his finger at his work.

"Miss An, it doesn't matter if you don't want to act. We can still get out of the contract now." The investor was found by Chen Dao himself. Chen Dao didn't want his own drama because the female protagonist's messy things dragged the schedule.

Rather than this, otherwise he will be replaced at the beginning, he has connections, and it is not difficult to re-find an almost popular actor.

"Chen Dao, I'm kidding," An Qi changed her face as soon as Chen Dao wanted to find someone else. Even her. I also know that many actresses can't receive the play during the empty window period. At that time, she received a lot of effort for this play, but she couldn't just let the opportunity go.

An Qi came back gray and gray, angrily ruined, "Isn't it a newcomer, does the director maintain her like this? Or she and Chen Dao fell asleep."

Angel's agent Mi Xue covered her mouth, "Don't talk nonsense, if the director knows, you will be miserable."