Chapter 42

EN MTLNovel

Home » Back to Before I Married the Tyrant BBIMT » Chapter 42:

Back to Before I Married the Tyrant Chapter 42:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Lu Yao feels that her mouth is so cheap, so why should she climb up.

Arriving in Nancheng, Chen Yanxing found the hotel where she stayed the next day, saying that she was going to take her out as a landlord. Lu Yao pointed to the mountain not far away and thought it was fine there.

At the foot of the mountain, there is a cable car going directly up, and there is a hiking trail next to it. Lu Yao's visual observation of the mountain is not too high, and it should be no problem to climb up.

It took a few minutes to go up. In a few minutes, the tickets cost hundreds of dollars. Lu Yao felt that climbing up would waste a day without losing money.

After climbing for an hour, Lu Yao felt that his legs were sore. She found a stone stool to sit down, panting, and once again felt that her brain was amused, shopping malls, shopping and shopping, drinking coffee is not fragrant? You have to run all over the mountain.

"Now we have time to go down." Chen Yanxing leaned his head and pointed to the foot of the mountain.

Lu Yao looked at the foot of the mountain through the dense vegetation, thinking that he was almost halfway up. If he went down, he felt a loss.

"Let's climb up." Lu Yao looked up at the top of the mountain.

Lu Yao drank most of a bottle of water, wiped his sweat, sulked his head and climbed to the top of the mountain. After reaching the top of the mountain, Lu Yao's legs were almost useless.

When I was watching the scenery on the mountain, I still didn't feel it, but Lu Yao felt wrong when she went down the stairs.

"Wait, my leg hurts." Lu Yao tugged at Chen Yanxing's clothing corner, causing Chen Yanxing to stop.

"Find a place to sit down." There are few chairs built on the mountain, and it will be impossible to find where the nearest chair is in a short while. Chen Yanxing told Lu Yao to sit down directly on the stone.

He squatted down, his wide fingers pressed on Land Yao ’s legs, his brow furrowed slightly, "Where does it hurt."

There are many painful places, almost the entire leg is uncomfortable, but some of the pain can be tolerated, and some pain is unbearable. Lu Yao's knee near one of the knees, it hurts in one step.

Lu Yao pointed to the location of his veins, "Take a step here and pump."

Chen Yanxing did n’t know that Lu Yao ’s leg injury was serious. Walking down the mountain was absolutely impossible. He took out his mobile phone to locate his current location. “The cable car going down the mountain is not far from here. Let ’s go there.”

Lu Yao nodded and agreed that she cares about her legs now. If recovery is not good, Zhang Sisi signed a reality show for her later this year. She was worried that she would not be able to participate.

Uncomfortable with a leg pain, Lu Yao was eager to go down the mountain, and wished to be at the foot of the mountain now, but this middle road must be taken.

They are now on the top of the mountain, and the cable car is in front of them. She has to go down the road. She has visually inspected the far steps, and her face suddenly turned pale. She got up, holding the idea of ​​early death and early birth, gritted her teeth, and planned to walk in one breath. When he got there, Chen Yanxing crouched down and pondered, "I'm carrying you."