Chapter 18

EN MTLNovel

Home » Back to Before I Married the Tyrant BBIMT » Chapter 18:

Back to Before I Married the Tyrant Chapter 18:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Lu Yao's goose bumps rose to the ground and could not help turning his eyes straight.

When did she get so familiar with Pan Yi?

"Get in the car, I have something important to tell you." Pan Yi's eyes were raised, his eyes narrowed, and he landed on Yao's shoulder intimately, almost forcing Lu Yao onto the car.

With Fang Xin's emergence, Lu Yao could not help raising his vigilance and opened his mouth, "You will not be like Fang Xin."

Pan Yi thinks that Fang Xin has been a bit wrong recently. He usually plays crazy, and he hasn't seen people in these two days. "What happened to Fang Xin?"

Lu Yao gave him a white look, "He wants to go to me."

Pan Yi couldn't help but jump straight: ... this.

Pan Yi really didn't know what to say about Fang Xin. He had reminded Fang Xin many times before, who expected him to be courageous and really went to Lu Yao.

Pan Yi wiped off his cold sweat, his breath subsided for a long time, and explained seriously, "I am absolutely not interested in you."

Pan Yi has that thief and no courage. Although, from the current situation, the two did break up, but with his many years of understanding of Fu Shishu, Fu Shishu would not let go of Lu Yao.

Otherwise, Fu Shishu's Antezhu will not be tired to go to the hospital.

I heard that before Ante Zhu was hospitalized, he planned to change jobs.

Pan Yi saw the photo and wanted to find Lu Yao. Fu Shishu's man, Pan Yi knew more or less. If he really let go, he wouldn't send someone to star at Landing Yao.

As a child of Fu Shishu, Pan Yi naturally took care of the woman that Fu Shishu cared about. How could you not let Lu Yao be taken away by other people?

"I heard that you want to be a star when you debut." Pan Yi randomly investigated and found that Lu Yao actually ran as an artist. At that time, his mouth was straight. .

As an entertainer, to serve a group of people, as Fu Shishu's girlfriend, as long as he is well served, what?

"Yes, after all, I want to make money." Lu Yao is not a child of the rich family. Sooner or later, he will come out to make money, but it is a little earlier than the planned plan.

Pan Yi took out a card from his pocket and handed it to Lu Yao.

Lu Yao pinched the card and blinked, "What do you mean, this is to support me?"

Pan Yi felt that there was a nerve in his brain that went up. "Did I say I want to support you?"

Lu Yao: "Can't you spend more money."

Pan Yi leaned on his forehead and sighed, "Don't do this job." Pan Yi didn't want the woman Fu Shishu was interested in. One day she was dived.

Lu Yao smiled and put the card into Pan Yi's suit pocket, his eyes were firm, "The card is well received, I don't have to deal with my affairs."

"Isn't it just for money? I'll give it to you." Pan Yi investigated Lu Yao and seemed to be short of money. Since it's money, it's easy to handle.

"I don't need it." Lu Yao thinks that he and the rich brother's thinking are not on the same plane, and they want to use money to pass her.