Chapter 55: Fanwai: Lu Family

The Lu family watched Landing Yao ’s plays one after another, and their fame became more and more popular. I heard that the real estate is also one by one, plus the name of the future Fu ’s Group President ’s wife, their hearts are caught Similar.

It's clearly their daughter, why don't you recognize them?

"I blame you. I didn't treat her well before." Lu Father landed on the mother's back and fell asleep.

Lu father ’s factory has not been profitable in recent years. In order to survive, either layoffs or salary cuts, although Lufu is not in the list of layoffs, but his income is a lot less, the conditions of their family were not good. This time, it is even worse.

Father Lu was in a bad mood and blamed his wife on all his responsibilities.

Lu Mu wasn't so irritating, she immediately became angry. "You're so embarrassed to say that you're not the same, just beat her if you can't."

Father Lu was deflated and stopped talking.

Mother Lu thought for a long time on the bed. She looked at the moldy wall. "Otherwise, let's go find her. How can we raise her up and not lose money."

"But Mr. Fu?" Lu's father felt terrified. After all, Fu Shishu warned, so even if they knew Lu Yao was so popular today, they wouldn't dare to look for Lu Yao.

"It's been a long time, let's say, we can go to Lu Yao alone, and don't make a big deal of it." Lu Mu wanted to find Lu Yao. There was really nothing, maybe he could find it, but he could Drop a house or money, then her family will count on it.

Father Lu was afraid and did not dare to go, but Mother Lu had a big heart and had to go there.

"Mom, where are you going to?" Lu Nian didn't pass the exam and refused to repeat it. He graduated from high school and stayed at home. He played the half-night game last night and got up in the morning to see the mother. Putting on the new cotton coat in the cabinet and actually putting on makeup, he was startled.

"Go to your sister."

"My sister?" Lu Nian froze for a moment, and reacted quickly. He woke up and jumped to his mother's side. He was surprised. "What's the matter with her? Isn't it a sever relationship?"

"She said cut off then cut off, how can there be such a cheap thing." Mother Lu looked at her eldest son, thinking that even if he had to take this old face out, he would have to ask him for a house.

"Then I will go too." Lu Nian said and went to change clothes.

"What are you doing?" Lu mother asked.

"Isn't she a big star right now? It's not easy to find a good job for me. No matter how bad it is, it's OK to be her bodyguard."

Lu Nian stayed at home these days and had enough play. He wanted to find a job to do and earn some pocket money, but as soon as he applied for it, the interviewer would ask him this one, and ask him that one, no It ’s just a broken job, asking so much. Otherwise, it was difficult to apply for it, that is, some dirty and tired work, he would not do it.

"That's the same." Mother Lu felt right, otherwise, it would be better to solve it at once.

The two hit it off and went to Lu Yao's company on the bus.

Their luck was also good. On the day they went, Lu Yao happened to be in the company.

"Sister Lu Yao, there are two people out there, indicating that you are looking for you." Originally this kind of thing, just let the security guard put the person out, but the two men were very stubborn, and they left, thinking about the way to come in. One Come in, the old one sat directly on the ground, screaming badly.