Chapter 53 - Extra: Small Daily Life (1)

The elders of the Chen family in Nancheng really wanted to meet Lu Yao. Who called Lu Yao is the child of Chen Qing, and Chen Qing is the heart of the whole life. Although he did something wrong when he was young, there is a blood relationship. Will pass, and more distressed.

Chen Qing suffered from the loss of feelings and did not want to get married, so Lu Yao became more and more important.

But Lu Yao was not in a hurry to go to Nancheng. She needed time to think about it, and Chen Qing was not reluctant, so she stayed with Lu Yao in Beicheng.

Gossip is around, and the love object is also a legend in Beicheng. Lu Yao 's hot search has not been down since he went up. There are more and more people looking for Lu Yao to film, and now basically invite Lu Yao to act as Zhenger The protagonist of the Eight Classics, the company's senior executives, couldn't help but smile, and internally, it has been decided to hold Lu Yao's position as the top actress and become the company's signature.

"With your present value, why you want to pick up this online drama." Zhang Sisi was depressed by Lu Yao's big production, and it didn't cost a lot. He actually chose an online drama script.

"I've seen this novel and it's really beautiful." Lu Yao will read the novel when she's not busy, and pass the time, and the script she wants to pick up happens to be the one with the deepest impression she has seen.

Unexpectedly, she actually had the opportunity to act in this drama. Lu Yao wanted to give up, maybe she would regret it all her life.

"Whatever you want, just like that." Zhang Sisi smiled, not forcing Lu Yao to pick up the script of the big production.

After all, Lu Yao is not bad now, acting is really interested.

When the director received the call, he was obviously stunned. He also invited Lu Yao to give it a try.

He is very optimistic about Lu Yao's temperament, and feels that she is very suitable for the role of the heroine in the script, but Lu Yao's current value has risen, and he is not necessarily rare in this drama. Too.

I did not expect to receive a call from Lu Yao's agent, saying that Lu Yao agreed to take over the play.

This play is a fairy tale theme, the author's reputation is quite good, but due to the limitation of the theme, it can only be broadcast on the Internet, so the big-name actors are reluctant to participate in the show, and the small star cannot support a drama, Lu Yao Although not a top traffic star, but the heat is already pretty good.

Lu Yao was willing to star, and Qin Sheng also agreed to play the leading role.

Qin Sheng is no longer the hairy kid of that year. Several consecutive dramas have become popular. Now he has risen to the front line. There are more than a dozen bodyguards and the aura is full. It is no less than the appearance of the overbearing president.

"Teacher Qin Sheng, you are here." When the director saw Qin Sheng, he nodded and was very excited. If Lu Yao was willing to participate in the show, it was a surprise, then Qin Sheng was like a dream.

It's reasonable to say that the popular actors like Qin Sheng are not rare in their plays.

Qin Sheng took off his sunglasses, coldly, his eyes crossed the crowd and landed on Lu Yao.

His eyelids were slightly narrowed, and his eyes were dull.

Only he himself knew that Lu Yao was here because of this drama.

In order to highlight the importance of male and female actors, the director gave them special treatment. Qin Sheng refused, saying that it was the same company as Lu Yao, and it was just a common lounge with Lu Yao.